Page 59 of 140 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

i too would like to know what the magic trick is to get gold runes? i kinda like the outpost to use at my leisure , but what do we have to do to get these elves too stop being so greedy?

Rhino Keeper
    Seems they are random. I got one for a small (but only my 3rd trade). Just my opinion.
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

How do you get gold runes? Not got one yet

Quote Originally Posted by waterbushbabies View Post
    How do you get gold runes? Not got one yet
    I've done many, many trades & not a single gold rune either. If I could put the stupid thing in storage, that's where it'd be right now because of this.

And just now the stupid bird left with over 6 minutes still on the counter!!! I was gonna look at the trade one more time before disregarding it. Pfffft!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've done many, many trades & not a single gold rune either. If I could put the stupid thing in storage, that's where it'd be right now because of this.

And just now the stupid bird left with over 6 minutes still on the counter!!! I was gonna look at the trade one more time before disregarding it. Pfffft!!!
    it didn't take your materials did it? Hope not. I'm still suspicious of those elves. I think that they may have some sinister motives.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No gold for me either... Even silver ones seem illusive. That rainbow Alicorn is a looooonnnnnggggg way off!

Just making sure I understand correctly, once you forge a boost and the time runs out you have to make it again and spend the runes again? If that is so it doesn't seem cost effective. What was strange for me was that I originally made two because I made one then had to do another for the storyline. One of them it allowed me to just activate again for free, the other I had to forge all over and pay which is why I am confused how it works as I had both cases. Thanks for any information!

Ps I'll never get that alicorn over 5 trades and not a single gold coin yet! Not looking good. I understand slow and at my own pace but I just would like to get that first.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    yesterday I got my first gold: 3!
    I get WAY too much bronze and silver. I'm already almost done enclosing a sizable area of my kingdom in elven walls and road and gates. yawn is there something more interesting we can our runes on PLEASE!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    yesterday I got my first gold: 3!
    I get WAY too much bronze and silver. I'm already almost done enclosing a sizable area of my kingdom in elven walls and road and gates. yawn is there something more interesting we can our runes on PLEASE!! lol
    I've made several boosts. Haven't bought any paths or walls yet.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm still suspicious of those elves. I think that they may have some sinister motives.
    Ha Ha. I am too. I keep waiting for them to pull a fast one.