Page 53 of 140 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Fashion Designer
    Someone, please post on the first page that when you let a trade expire, Nadina still goes out as if she is doing a trade. I let a trade expire during the night that wanted 56 gold nuggets. When I awoke this morning and saw she was out, I had a small moment of panic until I checked my inventory.

Also has anyone else had her just disappear instead of flying out when doing a trade?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I could do that! I do have a post, #6, a little higher up.

****Do you mind, CoCoMom, if I copy & paste it on page 1?
    Can you go ahead and post CoCo's instructions on your earlier post? It's probably best this information is up front so the people who buy this new deal and can finally start the Elf Update read the rules up front to prevent further heartache.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooh!Just had a brilliant idea!
    Why dont we all suggest to S8 that they gift us a gold rune on our birthdays?!Everyone could e-mail S8 so they know when to gift a gold rune!
    That way,in ten years I will own a Rainbow Ali and thirty years after that I get a mystic Kiln!
    Sweet!
    P.s.To start it all off mine is November 21st.

Executive Chef
    My elves want 73 adamant this time ... 73!?! They are out of their ever-loving pointy-eared MINDS! - & must be related to the zombie orphan elves from last Xmas. LOL!

Fashion Designer
    I'm maxed on elvenite and was wondering about making another item in the reliquary to use some up.

Does anyone have any idea what the elvenite node, glimmerite elixir or elven spices will be used for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I'm maxed on elvenite and was wondering about making another item in the reliquary to use some up.

Does anyone have any idea what the elvenite node, glimmerite elixir or elven spices will be used for?
    S8 knows but they're not gonna tell us, lol ... my guess (& this is JUST a guess, mind you) -- those spices are gonna be needed at some future point as an ingredient for something ELSE. Heck, the other 2 might as well, but if/when I get maxed on elvenite, I'll go with a spice.

...I sure am curious if that pottery is a deco, tho...
    ETA: heck, that pottery calls for easy ingredients & only takes 1 hr, gonna try it out, lol

Executive Chef
    I am just now taking the plunge to buy a boost. Is it the harvest one that is the best? At least for the first timers.

Well I just saw a post regarding harvest boost. That's the one I'm going for. Double crops and double energy and I have some crops ready.

The harvest boost is great, but prepare ahead of time. I could have harvested a lot more in the allotted time. But it does not double the dew drops. Still just 1 at a time from flower. I think it should have doubled. I feel like I'm learning this by trial and error. I will do things differently next time. But all in all I thought it was worth the runes.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-06-16 at 04:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I could do that! I do have a post, #6, a little higher up.

****Do you mind, CoCoMom, if I copy & paste it on page 1?
    go ahead and repost it - that would be good but i have a corrected version in Post #510 now.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    go ahead and repost it - that would be good but i have a corrected version in Post #510 now.
    Will do. Thanks!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have the contents of the Rune Running goal from S8 that autocompleted for us. If someone can post a screenshot for this goal, I'd be grateful.

Info at top of goal?
    4. Rune Running
    * Send an Outpost Delivery (Deliver all six Requests and send Nadina off!)
    * Collect Runes from the Elven Outpost (Get Runes when you deliver all six requests!)
    Rewards: 410 coin, 3 xp, 8 bronze runes

I've added some more info to the Hub thread on the Elven Outpost as well from page 1 info added today.