Page 51 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    No gold for me either , right now I'm at a stand still the outpost took 65 of my magic bag and we all know how hard they are to get back. And now it wants another 65 which I haven even got it back up to 50 yet
    From what I'm seeing it seems like by ignoring the moderately crazy trades, they seem to offer a little easier one's next. It sure would be nice to have that rainbow pot dropping ali though. Sure did provide a nice carrot this time with no easy way to reach it. They are waiting until we are all about to quit and will offer a "gold ruin" value pack for the low price of $49.95 and throw in a free gift of 20 minutes of unlimited energy.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    CONFIRMING:

If you SELECT/CHECK items on your shopping order.. and time is ALLOWED TO EXPIRE (without tapping main 'Delivery')

ITEM will be taken from your inventory as soon as checked, and NOTHING is paid.

So.. if you make a mistake.. or.. not able to fullfill order with checked items.. items will be taken anyway.

ATTENTION: THIS POST HAS BEEN HEREBY CORRECTED!!!
    re-adding post with corrected information
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    re-adding post with corrected information
    Thanks Moon! This is helpful for those who get tap happy and accidentally push one button and then realize they really don't want to give up the other items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    No gold for me either , right now I'm at a stand still the outpost took 65 of my magic bag and we all know how hard they are to get back. And now it wants another 65 which I haven even got it back up to 50 yet
    This seems to be intentional. For me it's blue fish. The last 2 trades had me collecting 34 blue fish and just now, I see that the current trade again wants 34 blue fish. I'm burning up massive amounts of energy collecting from ponds while maxed on regular fish, catfish, butterfish, mermaid scales, and water. So why wouldn't the Outpost request some of those things? I'm going to let this trade expire and hope that as a result, the blue fish requests will go away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    From what I'm seeing it seems like by ignoring the moderately crazy trades, they seem to offer a little easier one's next. It sure would be nice to have that rainbow pot dropping ali though. Sure did provide a nice carrot this time with no easy way to reach it. They are waiting until we are all about to quit and will offer a "gold ruin" value pack for the low price of $49.95 and throw in a free gift of 20 minutes of unlimited energy.
    Was drinking some water while reading this.. And about spit it out at my iPad...about chocked on it Laughing hard here
    Really it's a good one and about spot on!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I was close... Don't have enough fish in the net yet I guess.... The first value pack they just started offering is 3 Spellbound Beams, 3 Spellbound Blocks, and 25 Spellbound Dew... I guess there aren't enough players even far enough in the game to tempt with the final carrot yet since most are struggling to get enough construction materials to be able to trade at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Wow! I was close... Don't have enough fish in the net yet I guess.... The first value pack they just started offering is 3 Spellbound Beams, 3 Spellbound Blocks, and 25 Spellbound Dew... I guess there aren't enough players even far enough in the game to tempt with the final carrot yet since most are struggling to get enough construction materials to be able to trade at all.
    They are going fast ,, for the very low price of 9.99 get them quick before they ar gone !

Mine are only there for 22 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, going to start this! Just downloaded the update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Ok, going to start this! Just downloaded the update
    Did you just download the update from app store , if so yes you can start it ..

Rhino Keeper
    As I understand it - we know the following:
    #1:If you click on one or more of the 6 items offered they will be removed from your inventory immediately.
    #2:If you click on the Deliver All button (it doesn't say that but it should) all items will be removed from your inventory and delivered immediately, whether you have checked them off individually or not.
    #3:The only way to receive runes is to fill all 6 requested items.
    #4:When a request is made it starts an 18 hr timer - you have 18 hrs to complete the trade, if the timer expires the trade will no longer be valid.
    #5:When you click the Deliver All button - you receive runes immediately - and there is a 4 hr timer established before a new trade appears. In the mean time there is a list of items that will be asked for in the next trade.

AND -

#6:If you have one or more items selected for delivery and you let the time expire without clicking on the Deliver All button, the items you selected - that were removed from inventory as per #1 are lost forever and you receive no runes as payment.

SO - DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING UNLESS U ARE WILLING TO TRADE ALL OF THE 6 ITEMS ASKED FOR
    Last edited by CocoMom101; 10-06-16 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Additional posts