Page 49 of 140 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Does the shopping list change overnight? I know when I did a trade last night before bed it said the next one would require earth wisps, but when I got up this morning it was different and I know I didn't sleep 17 hours LOL
    There's 1 trade that expires in 17 hours and another trade that expires in 3plus hours. You can see on the the ElvenOutpost timer which one you are offered.

correction:
    the trade takes 17hrs
    then.. the 3hr plus on the timer is the wait till the trade matures before sending off

sorry.. all so confusing and not easy
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-06-16 at 10:52 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    CONFIRMING:

If you SELECT/CHECK items on your shopping order.. and time is ALLOWED TO EXPIRE (without tapping main 'Delivery')

ITEM will be taken from your inventory as soon as checked, and NOTHING is paid.

So.. if you make a mistake.. or.. not able to fullfill order with checked items.. items will be taken anyway.

ATTENTION: THIS POST HAS BEEN HEREBY CORRECTED!!!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-06-16 at 11:47 AM. Reason: correction
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    CONFIRMING:

If you SELECT/CHECK items on your shopping order.. and time is ALLOWED TO EXPIRE (without tapping final 'Delivery')

NOTHING will be taken from your inventory, and
    NOTHING is paid.

So.. if you make a mistake.. or.. not able to fullfill order.. just allow time to expire and exchange will be NULL.
    Well...that's good to hear., I guess

It's funny that we're the ones still trying to figure out how this darn Outpost works. You could do a better job with instructions S8.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    There's 1 trade that expires in 17 hours and another trade that expires in 3plus hours. You can see on the the ElvenOutpost timer which one you are offered.
    Thanks.... I didn't even notice a three hour trade

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks.... I didn't even notice a three hour trade
    I believe a trade is offered and there is an 18hr timer to accept the trade before a new one is offered. if a trade is filled then a new trade will be offered in 4hr and there would then be another 18hr timer before that trade expires.
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Fashion Designer
    Well I have 222 bronze, 26 silver and 1gold! Time to give the bird a rest! Are we getting an update today?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    I believe a trade is offered and there is an 18hr timer to accept the trade before a new one is offered. if a trade is filled then a new trade will be offered in 4hr and there would then be another 18hr timer before that trade expires.
    Could be.. now I'm waiting the 3 plus hrs for order to be ready.. if/when I send off I'll have to wait 17hrs to receive next offer.
    As said.. Pity we have to work out things by outselves by using trials and errors for such an important game update.
    Seems we RECEIVE one and SEND one in the 24hrs, if no changes are made.

If we understand how it works normally.. we can then figure out how we can make the best of it.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    CONFIRMING:

If you SELECT/CHECK items on your shopping order.. and time is ALLOWED TO EXPIRE (without tapping final 'Delivery')

NOTHING will be taken from your inventory, and
    NOTHING is paid.

So.. if you make a mistake.. or.. not able to fullfill order.. just allow time to expire and exchange will be NULL.
    Well... you don't get any runes but you still loose the items that you tapped. I tapped a fish to test and let the other items expire. I lost the fish, got no runes in return. So just like with the Trade Wagon deliveries and quests that ask you to fulfill things, once the items are tapped, they're gone from your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Once an eleven outpost request is completed or left to expire. There a 4 hour timer until the next request is open for delivery. The 18 hours is the time you have to complete a ready request. So if you get a request you don't intend to forfill you are waiting 22 hours until the next one. Unless you pay the gems to refresh what required.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Well... you don't get any runes but you still loose the items that you tapped. I tapped a fish to test and let the other items expire. I lost the fish, got no runes in return. So just like with the Trade Wagon deliveries and quests that ask you to fulfill things, once the items are tapped, they're gone from your inventory.
    Are they gone from your inventory before you hit the main delivery button?