Page 48 of 140 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Well there is no cap on runes, especially bronze. 300 plus here
    wow! Well you may be way ahead of the game, whatever it is. Can you tell I'm a little confused about all this. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    wow! Well you may be way ahead of the game, whatever it is. Can you tell I'm a little confused about all this. Lol.
    Bronze means nothing, i also have 158 silver but no gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Bronze means nothing, i also have 158 silver but no gold.
    i have one gold.

Executive Chef
    That bird is just too darn stingy!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I wouldn't expect it to double the dew or piles of seeds since those aren't items we can grow. However, I would expect it to double the amount of hot peppers, but it doesn't. I only received 5 peppers from Ivy. Unless the original drop was going to be 2 1/2 peppers, they are not being doubled with this boost. And you are correct that the boost icon does show up on Ivy's Hut. Apparently a glitch then?
    So if it shows the icon for the harvest champion then we should be getting double the items. When I collect on the crops I not only get double the items but also double the extra energy received. With this in mind the spellbound dew should count for double the yield as well as any other items the hut drops. S8 needs to fix this!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    it will be interesting to see where all this goes. I'm not sure how I feel about this either- and I am one that loves anything unicorn!! I reread some of the most popular suggestions in the polls, and a lot of people were wanting something to do with their excess supplies. So for them this is a solution. I also am not that impressed with elven walls and such. I have walls and paths that I don't have room for. I'm kind of rambling, but I'm still in the wait and see what happens mode- but I liked my maxed supplies. I may take a break from deliveries for a while.

Also, I don't have the apothecary yet. So that is not movable either?

And I haven't figured out the boosts yet.
    The apothecary is moveable but not storable. It's very pretty, but I always put away things I don't use. I like to keep a shipshape kingdom.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I like a lot more about this update than not, especially the harvest boosts. Being able to double your yield for long growing crops is pretty awesome imo and I think they'll get really useful come next 'timed optional goal' that requires a stupid amount of carrots or whatnot.

I also really like being able to trade stuff I've been maxed out on for a long time as I always get a little annoyed when I get the black box telling me I'm full. It always feels ... wasteful so I like the option of being able to offload items seperately, that is if I'm planning on completing the trade. Like mithril, I got 2 of the mithril dragons when they first came out as it was so hard to come by but I hadn't bothered collecting from them for over two years until now, so for me, the update has also made formerly redundant resource items useful again.

Farm Supplier
    Could S8 consider letting us trade our bronze or silver runes for gold ones? This way it rewards the hard work players are putting into the trades rather than this just being a luck of the drawer. Just my thoughts on a way to balance this lucky drop situation =)

Rhino Keeper
    Would love to have Adamir walking around in my queendom ...

Fashion Designer
    Does the shopping list change overnight? I know when I did a trade last night before bed it said the next one would require earth wisps, but when I got up this morning it was different and I know I didn't sleep 17 hours LOL