Page 44 of 140 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    Yes you can. I have, activated more than 1 at once, fast worker and nimble farmer. It doesn't cancel the first one. I know Gold mine last for 5 hours. I haven't tried harvest champion, how long is it active for?
    Harvest champion is three hours. Thanks for your answer. I have activated three at once now with no problems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Got my first gold rune heading to the tavern ��
    Cheers to you! I am still waiting. But I am going to be patient about these gold runes. I am sure eventually there will be a special offer, for real money, whereby we can purchase gold runes. It's always about the bottom line!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so here is a warning and I am hoping S8 is going to do something to fix this. I have my harvest champion activated which is supposed to double your crops. It does this on your crops but I notice when I was checking Ivy's Hut that it had the little icon above it for the harvest champion and I was so excited thinking I could double my spellbound dew. I used up gems to speed up my Ivys Hut so that I collect within the time period allowed for the harvest champion. Hen I checked my inventory my spellbound dew was only increased by three and not six as I expected. I am not sure about the other items such as the seeds because I did not check my counts on these beforehand. I suspect though that these were not doubled as well. Anyone else had this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    I finished Le Tour and then never got the next 6 steps to finally get the Reliquary. It went straight to the Apothecary. The reliquary is still locked in the market as a goal. Do I have to make a boost before I can continue with Expert Opinion?

Seniors Moment! It was listed at the end of my quest book. Need more coffee!
    Last edited by nessa005; 10-05-16 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Not awake

Nightclub Owner
    8 bronze runes for 50 lumin essences, those elves are hard traders. Looks like I will not trade with them that often
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I finished Le Tour and then never got the next 6 steps to finally get the Reliquary. It went straight to the Apothecary. The reliquary is still locked in the market as a goal. Do I have to make a boost before I can continue with Expert Opinion?
    Read post #2 on the first page of this thread as it shows the sequence in which you obtain these items and gives warning about what you are going to have to collect from in each step so you don't collect from a building right before you reach the step where its required and delay yourself x hours.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    8 bronze runes for 50 lumin essences, those elves are hard traders. Looks like I will not trade with them that often
    Yeah so far I've gotten better deals on "easy" trades versus the one's that require rarer items... Probably just a coincidence but it goes to show that it's best to be patient and wait for the easier trades.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Read post #2 on the first page of this thread as it shows the sequence in which you obtain these items and gives warning about what you are going to have to collect from in each step so you don't collect from a building right before you reach the step where its required and delay yourself x hours.
    Yup, not enough coffee this morning and a seniors moment! The next steps were listed in my quest book...at the bottom. I didn't scroll down far enough, back on track now! Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I activated the boost then started making two spellbound blocks and both jobs were finished in slightly over 2 hours.
    I assume you already had enough spellbound blocks and beams to level up your tavern to level 6 so you could get the outpost which enables the "boost" as I am stuck in step 2 of trying to get enough dew to build and level up my tavern. If there is a way to use the boost before then to expedite making spellbound blocks and beams please let me know.

well, i am sitting here drinking my coffeetini wondering when the BBB is going to step in and start to regulate these greedy little elves....the number of items they request for the jetblue sparrow airline is crazy!. some of these rare items really need to be looked at and adjusted, because if they remain the same , and people dont do those trades, whats the point? ( i know i know the 20 gem refresh button ! ) but ...really.....no......adjust the amount please.