Page 40 of 140 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

I'm very happy with the harvest champion boost. Two trades back to back wiped out my corn and wheat, so I decided to try it out. I started with 42 energy and harvested 20 wheat and 20 corn, ended up with 29 energy, so it appears to boost the energy return too. (13 energy to harvest 40 crops!) Before collecting I had 68 wheat in inventory, after I was maxed. 25 corn in inventory became 67. The boost lasts 3 hours, so I've planted more corn.
    Just make sure crops are ready to harvest before activating the boost.

My goal was to try to hoard runes for the Ali and the kiln, but after 10-12 trades and zero gold runes, I'm thinking the harvest boosts will be helpful at least. They will certainly make the strawberries and glimmer bulbs easier to replenish after doing the energy trade in the exchange.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 10-04-16 at 08:14 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm very happy with the harvest champion boost. Two trades back to back wiped out my corn and wheat, so I decided to try it out. I started with 42 energy and harvested 20 wheat and 20 corn, ended up with 29 energy, so it appears to boost the energy return too. (13 energy to harvest 40 crops!) Before collecting I had 68 wheat in inventory, after I was maxed. 25 corn in inventory became 67. The boost lasts 3 hours, so I've planted more corn.
    Just make sure crops are ready to harvest before activating the boost.

My goal was to try to hoard runes for the Ali and the kiln, but after 10-12 trades and zero gold runes, I'm thinking the harvest boosts will be helpful at least. They will certainly make the strawberries and glimmer bulbs easier to replenish after doing the energy trade in the exchange.
    Yeah I'm a bronze magnet because I've gotten 8 bronze ruins the majority of the time... This one will take a while.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Now they want 5 Adamant and I only have 8. Even if I had more I would not give it because I know I won't get a fair trade!
    I thought I had more Adamant but hav'nt noticed it for a while hmm, hope those elves did'nt take some when I wasn't looking.
    Bring on them gold runes. 0 so far and done around 10 -12 trades on each of 2 kingdoms.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not going to worry about the gold runes yet - they are obviously ultra rare. I am enjoying this elf outpost. I'm doing quite well on collecting the silver and bronze runes and will get out the champagne when my first gold rune comes in! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    So let's say that when one of the elfin trades has something that you don't want to do, for example, it requests 40 gold nuggets that you don't want to part with, then should you just cancel it and wait for the next trade which would probably be more to your liking? Another reason might be that there is no way you could acquire one of the listed item categories in time. It seems to be that you just lose about three hours for the cancelled trade. Am I right about this?

I think I just figured it out. It wasn't a cancel button but each item has a "refresh" button. I guess if you find some item they want, say the 40 gold nuggets, and you don't want to do that, you can refresh that particular item and get another item to replace it. The problem is that is costs you 20 gems. I guess if you don't want to do that the timer will count down to zero and a new set will return but it will be around 18 hours wait time until your next trade.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 10-04-16 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    So let's say that when one of the elfin trades has something that you don't want to do, for example, it requests 40 gold nuggets that you don't want to part with, then should you just cancel it and wait for the next trade which would probably be more to your liking? Another reason might be that there is no way you could acquire one of the listed item categories in time. It seems to be that you just lose about three hours for the cancelled trade. Am I right about this?
    Don't think there's a cancel option. If you don't want to lose anything, don't tap any of the items at all.
    ***Just let the timer expire & wait for the next trade to show up. ***
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    We need a new adventure or something that drops spellbound blocks and beams like we have for every other block and beam.
    That is a great idea!

Executive Chef
    I agree with Cup o Butter. The boosts are an exciting addition to the game. I activated both the boost to speed up crops and the boost to harvest double crops. My tomatoes grew in half the time and I collected two with each tap as well as two energies with many of the taps. This is way more exciting than the elusive rainbow Ali, IMO.

Great update and getting better with each new discovery!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    are we going to get elven towers to go with the walls and gates?

also chance of gold runes is WAY too low. I have 0 after at least 8-10 trades
    I've done 20+ trades and still 0 gold runes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post
    I'm not going to worry about the gold runes yet - they are obviously ultra rare. I am enjoying this elf outpost. I'm doing quite well on collecting the silver and bronze runes and will get out the champagne when my first gold rune comes in! Lol
    I was feeling just the same but I have just gotten 2. I was very relieved.