Page 39 of 140 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    So on le tour de glimmerwood, my visit to my theater did not count. Nor did my visit to either of my conservatories. My visits to my farmhouses are counting but not those other two.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So on le tour de glimmerwood, my visit to my theater did not count. Nor did my visit to either of my conservatories. My visits to my farmhouses are counting but not those other two.
    Are your theatre and conservatory level 6 ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    you must uplevel your conservatory and theater to level 6 to make it count. you will need 2SpellboundBlocks and 2SpellboundBeams, besides other materials to uplevel.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    you must uplevel your conservatory and theater to level 6 to make it count. you will need 2SpellboundBlocks and 2SpellboundBeams, besides other materials to uplevel.
    Yeah I was half asleep this morning when I did it. Looked back when my second collection didn't count and saw that they had to be level 6. Ugh. That will take FOREVER!!! I have one beam right now. And I have only managed to make 5 total blocks and beams since the dew started dropping. Long term goal for sure. Maybe as long as sister, sister which I just finished after months. Argh.

Executive Chef
    We need a new adventure or something that drops spellbound blocks and beams like we have for every other block and beam.

Executive Chef
    Gm to all! I realize we must enjoy this update as it is not a quest to be completed fairly quickly. Many of the items needed require ingredients that will take a long time to collect. Collecting elvenite for the Glimmerite Elixir is a very slow process, as is collecting dew to upgrade buildings to Level 6.
    All the new additions (Elven Outpost, Reliquary, Apothecary) are very pretty and I am working hard to find the proper places to put them. All the glitches will eventually be worked out. Right now, I am looking forward to getting my first gold rune. I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Fashion Designer
    are we going to get elven towers to go with the walls and gates?

also chance of gold runes is WAY too low. I have 0 after at least 8-10 trades

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    are we going to get elven towers to go with the walls and gates?

also chance of gold runes is WAY too low. I have 0 after at least 8-10 trades
    Hmmm. . . I did one trade and got 2 golden runes. About to do my second. Will update if I get any more.

Nightclub Owner
    70 golden nuggets for a trade? Must at least earn a couple of alis for that!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    the birds button like mentioned before should say " send all"
    "send all" is much better word choice
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71