Page 35 of 140 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I can't advance to getting the outpost until I complete the goal that requires a level 6 tavern, which requires the spellbound beams, which require 20 dew a piece. Last three collections from Ivy no dew and none from flowers. It appears we will be required to buy the bloom if we don't want to sit idle for months trying to collect dew. Can those that S8 listens to ask if they would be willing to put the bloom on sale or at least have a dew drop from Ivy each time? Ivy does multiple drops so should not be a problem and one dew a day will still take a long time but better than one dew rarely. I see theatre also will need to be upgraded so this will be an issue again. Thanks for sharing your experiences, they are extremely helpful.
    I'm hoping they put the blossom on sale again, or at least increase the drop rates from other sources. If you have the level 5 moon crystal, it also has a chance of dropping dew, it's not a sure thing, but it does happen.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    At the top of the screen besides your energy. Tap the runes & it shows the rune market. Then look at the bottom right corner for a total of each kind.

You can also tap the info tab (upper area) of the Outpost.
    thanks i would never have a look at the bottom right ! LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Loving all the new stuff. I'm not a programmer but I think the immovable outpost just might have something with the flight path that Nadina takes when leaving with a trade. I saw it mentioned that there is a flight in as well. Haven't been watching for return.
    Yeah but I imagine like with most game graphics the first time you think- 'Wow! look at that!" The next couple - "Neat." and finally - "Get outta my way bird. :/"

Eventually I just want to move the thing
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-04-16 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Removed stars

Executive Chef
    found new stuff in mine : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	33779

anyone know what this is for ?

edit : oups , got my answer in post #2
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    For those who have finished this goal chain I have a question. Does the Glimmerite Elixir craft disappear after you "give" it in the "With Our Magics Combined" goal? I'm just trying to figure out if I need to make an extra. I see the Elenite Node is still an option for crafting at the moment. Does that disappear?

Thanks for any help.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    For those who have finished this goal chain I have a question. Does the Glimmerite Elixir craft disappear after you "give" it in the "With Our Magics Combined" goal? I'm just trying to figure out if I need to make an extra. I see the Elenite Node is still an option for crafting at the moment. Does that disappear?

Thanks for any help.
    No, it doesn't disappear. The fact that those crafts remain, plus the abrupt way this quest ends, leads me to believe there may be more to come.

I hope there's more, because the trades have been a letdown. Still no gold runes after at least 7 trades (I've lost count).
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 10-03-16 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Well, good news. My nuggets are safe. The deliveries will expire without sending the items for sure if you don't select anything to send. I think Moon has already confirmed for us that if you click even 1 item to send, all items will be sent. So if there's something in the item list that you aren't willing to part with, (i.e. gold nuggets), then do not select anything and let the delivery expire.

It might be a glitch that we can't do partial deliveries but why would you do one anyway when you get zero runes for it?

Everyone should proceed with caution. The new elves appear to be thieves. Lol
    Thieves indeed! I KNEW there was something fishy about the way Adamir stutters and stammers and seems very evasive....

Thanks for the confirmation about the orders expiring. I haven't gotten a ridiculous gold one yet, but I won't be filling it when it happens. (I also haven't gotten a single gold rune yet either.)
    And thanks to those players who warned about partial orders not being an option!

Fashion Designer
    Not sure if these have been posted already, but here are the boosts in the Apothecary and how any runes they cost each.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	33780

Views:	58 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	33781

Views:	49 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	33782

Views:	59 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	33783

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    The sole purpose of S8 is to generate money therefore there's going to be stupid item deliveries come up like my 42 golden apples, therefore they're hoping I spend 20 gems to refresh that item.
    Even then it may refresh to another stupid item. I have so much to say that I'm speechless.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats S8 on a beautiful new addition, kinks and all. Going slowly so I don't run out of things to do. I wonder if we will finally uncover that Greselda has a dark past afterall? Hmmm... Love the intrigue.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...