Page 33 of 140 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Ok so not happy. I just read the posts and checked my inventory - I lost 40 gold nuggets and 40ish purple hides as I thought you could do partial trades. Oh yes and I only got 8 bronze runes each time. I did not click deliver under these items. S8 - this is not right. Please can this be fixed and my hard won inventory reinstated? I did not click deliver for these items. I am not happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    so after reading through this thread, i kinda got nervous about some trades........so i went and bought a b b *** and i am waiting for that blue sparrow to return.....
    Even with my positive way of thinking.. I feel this is what we'll all do to protect our precious goods from being stolen! without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    If this setting is turned on (which it is by default), there's a feather showing where you need to collect in order to fill the current delivery in the Outpost. For example, I need more Blue Fish, so there's a feather hanging over all my ponds. I decided to disable it because I know where to go to collect the necessary items. It's just a personal preference kind of setting.
    Any more info on this Katt?

Quote Originally Posted by m****ing View Post
    My feeling (as I do not have the outpost already ) is WAIT!!!!! Until S8 cleared the delivery system...
    This is being smart.. I still have bugs in my NewsFeed wall since this new update. Maybe more bugs hiding around so wise to wait till all cleared. There must be a sure way to do a partial trade if player whishes, otherwise there would not be the 'select delivery' tab.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Loving all the new stuff. I'm not a programmer but I think the immovable outpost just might have something with the flight path that Nadina takes when leaving with a trade. I saw it mentioned that there is a flight in as well. Haven't been watching for return.
    Saw both flights.. they are so magnificent I moved the kingdom to observe the whole flight. It's awesome! My sincere compliments to developers. Now just left to figure out how to load the CloudSparrow with goods we can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    That's pretty impressive for a non-programmer. Makes perfect sense. If we moved the Outpost and put a cottage there, Nadina would land on the cottage. So I guess we shouldn't expect to ever be able to move it. I'm okay with that.
    This is quite logical.. if movable.. flight would be interupted by our buildings. So we may assume this part of out kingdoms will never be expandable and reserved for Nadina's flights.

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Ok so not happy. I just read the posts and checked my inventory - I lost 40 gold nuggets and 40ish purple hides as I thought you could do partial trades. Oh yes and I only got 8 bronze runes each time. I did not click deliver under these items. S8 - this is not right. Please can this be fixed and my hard won inventory reinstated? I did not click deliver for these items. I am not happy.
    Another case of unfortunate 'theft'. We should be able to have the choice in deciding whether to exchange 'RareItems' in our inventory. Not all kingdoms would have PurpleHides, not all kingdoms would have gems to 'Refresh' delivery items. And just maybe we need them for some other uplevel we are planning to do. At this point 'Proceed with Caution' until we know if we can do PartialTrades or only WholeTrades.. and if we can decide how not to trade at all.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I made a worker boost as part of the quest but it activated it before i got the next quest to activate it??? i did not activate it myself and now im going to have to waste my ruins on making another one for the quest

Executive Chef
    Another unhappy camper here I did not ,.did NOT check my magic bags, and it still took all 65 of them Not fair and it gave me only 5 or 6' coins ,, of bronze if it takes them it should give you all your coins
    So as of right now I'm done using it until they fix this , or it's worth sending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    This is not right It took my magic bags.. This has to be fix give us so little in return took 65 of my majic bags

Farm Supplier
    Be careful when crafting Boosts in the Apothecary.
    You are able to start more than one while you are there.
    But you will only be able to collect the first, and your elve currency will be lost.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Executive Chef
    Please check on this and to see what the out post took we can get back
    Just email support , hopefully they will see there way to return out stolen stuff
    Last edited by katbtodd; 10-03-16 at 01:37 AM.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    We should be shown upfront what Rune rewards we get before sending.

Now what a dilemma.... deliver (without knowing reward) my goods including 42..yes FORTY TWO golden apples, or use 20 gems to refresh that delivery(not knowing if another stupid 1 will replace it) or wait 17 hrs to get that bird outa there with nothing. Hmm let me think. I have plenty of things I can do to while away those hrs lol.

Reading the above posts about delivery being sent without the deliver button being tapped I'm gona be kinda nervous about my 42 golden apple delivery sitting there for the next 17 hrs 'screams'

Rhino Keeper
    My next delivery is Gold Nuggets.....I am not going anywhere near that area of my Kingdom for 24 hours just Incase it decides to take them.........

Hope for those who tried partial trades & still had the "rare" items removed have those items returned.

Executive Chef
    I have been so close , many time to stop playing . Because setting here weekend after weekend babysitting my game,, I'm on a iPad not a phone so I can't take it every where with me and play!!!!. But some thing always brings my back , what happen to the fun exciting game we had, this new addition looks so promising ,"the out post ", was doing so good , until it started stealing from us, If they don't fix this or explain why it's still taking our stuff when NOT checked , thinking this may be the straw that broke the camel back!