Page 32 of 140 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    We're really proud of all the hard work that went into this update!
    You SHOULD the update is AMAZING!! I love the Elves and the new outpost. I'm looking forward to discovering more 😄

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    nope. nope. nope. nevermind they stole the rest of items out of my inventory when i clicked deliver.

this is not like other games where you can do partial deliveries that they have copied the idea from
    If you press the "deliver" button under Nadina, it will send all six items regardless.

We are waiting for info/to see what happens when the time lexpires and only a few items are selected to be sent.

Executive Chef
    Well, good news. My nuggets are safe. The deliveries will expire without sending the items for sure if you don't select anything to send. I think Moon has already confirmed for us that if you click even 1 item to send, all items will be sent. So if there's something in the item list that you aren't willing to part with, (i.e. gold nuggets), then do not select anything and let the delivery expire.

It might be a glitch that we can't do partial deliveries but why would you do one anyway when you get zero runes for it?

Everyone should proceed with caution. The new elves appear to be thieves. Lol

so after reading through this thread, i kinda got nervous about some trades i did. the last 2 trades i did not check off all 6 boxes, maybe 4 or 5 of em. and then clicked " deliver" .............went into that crazy thing called inventory , and now i realize that even though i did not confirm it, things were taking out anyways..........so i went and bought a b b *** and i am waiting for that blue sparrow to return.....

i did get bronze runes like 6 or 8 for partial deliv.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Can someone explain me what is the difference between the green and the white button in Menu, Settings : "Hide Nadina's Feathers ". ?
    If this setting is turned on (which it is by default), there's a feather showing where you need to collect in order to fill the current delivery in the Outpost. For example, I need more Blue Fish, so there's a feather hanging over all my ponds. I decided to disable it because I know where to go to collect the necessary items. It's just a personal preference kind of setting.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 10-02-16 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Correction

Farm Supplier
    My feeling (as I do not have the outpost already ) is WAIT!!!!! Until S8 cleared the delivery system... Anyway, I will have to wait a lot as I need so many of these new beams and only little supply...

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Well, good news. My nuggets are safe. The deliveries will expire without sending the items for sure if you don't select anything to send. I think Moon has already confirmed for us that if you click even 1 item to send, all items will be sent. So if there's something in the item list that you aren't willing to part with, (i.e. gold nuggets), then do not select anything and let the delivery expire.

It might be a glitch that we can't do partial deliveries but why would you do one anyway when you get zero runes for it?

Everyone should proceed with caution. The new elves appear to be thieves. Lol
    Good to hear!

And I agree completely with you! These elves are thieves!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Loving all the new stuff. I'm not a programmer but I think the immovable outpost just might have something with the flight path that Nadina takes when leaving with a trade. I saw it mentioned that there is a flight in as well. Haven't been watching for return.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Loving all the new stuff. I'm not a programmer but I think the immovable outpost just might have something with the flight path that Nadina takes when leaving with a trade. I saw it mentioned that there is a flight in as well. Haven't been watching for return.
    That's pretty impressive for a non-programmer. Makes perfect sense. If we moved the Outpost and put a cottage there, Nadina would land on the cottage. So I guess we shouldn't expect to ever be able to move it. I'm okay with that.

New Resident
    Had one trade that required approx 60 lumin essence. I did it thinking that would have to give a number of gold runes. Nope - only bronze. If the reward section showed the runes in advance there's no way I would have done it.