Page 24 of 140 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    My delivery is asking for 65 golden apples! Now as I am a long term player I actually have them but there is no way in the world I would trade them. I have been furiously trying to collect them as a private goal. I still only have 95 so I really don't know how an ordinary lower lever player would have a chance. I have also done about 4 trades and no gold - bronze and a few silver but that is all. This new outpost is making the Baron's tent seem generous!
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    can you let that expire and get another set of items

If this one works like the dream city game I played for the gems, we can let the trade request expire, and get a new/different one the next day.
    I certainly hope so, because there is no way I'm trading 65 golden apples! Or skipping it with gems. The Keebler elves will end up sitting idle. I only have 54 apples after playing for 2 1/2 years AND buying the golden mine while it was in the market.
    For 65 golden ANYTHING, I'd expect enough runes to get the rainbow Ali and from what I'm seeing, the return just isn't that good.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 10-01-16 at 02:49 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    The rainbow Ali would have to poop golden apples. I know, I know delete.

Executive Chef
    I just hand over 75 tomatoes this morning(of course not comparable with golden nuggets, apple or eggs). So what's the deal with the large quantity things and get back no gold rune
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The rainbow Ali would have to poop golden apples. I know, I know delete.
    A rainbow pot from the back of the card

Executive Chef
    I am trying to have a positive outlook about the eleven outpost. However, I don't know how long it will last. After three trades, it seems that the top left trade is always the large one. I gave away 66 seaweeds and other things which are easy enough to replace. My next top left trade is golden apples of a yet unknown quantity. I have 20 golden apples, but I do not want to part with them. I have worked hard to amass my inventory (never knew I was a hoarder), and I don't want to deplete my resources. I guess time will tell as we get further along.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    A rainbow pot from the back of the card
    close, but not quite what I meant.

Hi all - yes I won't even consider trading the golden apples. I am now just waiting to see if the trade resets tomorrow as in other games. I suspect so - there is really no other option. I suppose it is just a matter of picking your trades and waiting for them. I do though hope they recalibrate the gold rune drop rate. I don't think anyone has yet posted that they actually got one!

Executive Chef
    If the outpost is like the train deliveries in Farm Story 2, rather than getting a new list of items, the ones you have in inventory and have clicked to deliver will probably be sent out in the time showing and the bird will return in 4 hrs. I'm betting when the partial delivery is dispatched, we'll probably be paid a few runes for it as well. So strange that S8 hasn't given us any information about this stuff. Having to guess is a little unnerving.

As far as hoarding runes, I have 118 bronze runes, so at least the cap is higher than 99.

After you finish A Turbulent Totem, all the goals are done and we are left to our own devices, it appears.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    close, but not quite what I meant.
    I know

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, is that a mistake if the delivery asks for 53 purple hides??!!!
    I mean, it's Gotta be a mistake...