Page 15 of 140 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    Does anyone know if level 6 Pirate tavern works for this quest? Looks like it takes less spellbound beams and blocks to upgrade to level 6.
    No it does not work unfortunately. I did try.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    Does anyone know if level 6 Pirate tavern works for this quest? Looks like it takes less spellbound beams and blocks to upgrade to level 6.
    Normal tavern as if I click on the quest button, it brings me to the normal tavern, so I wouldn't risk using the pirate tavern, sorry.

This is for SW to update step 5 info. It's 3 avian feasts and 5 cloth bandages made from step 4.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	33736

Host(ess)
    Nice!
    But I'd already expanded that lot, and now my building (don't know which one was standing there) has disappeared. Don't see one that could've been it on the first page of my inventory either, so it's not there. And what about the permits I spend on that part of land?

Not sure what to do -- I see the new building but cannot expand to it and see no goals. Force closed, latest version and even turned the tablet on and off. Ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you to all who helped me with my quest for seeds!

Executive Chef
    This update addresses a lot of the complaints we have all had. The new outpost has a gem confirmation button. So nice. And I did a trade with spellbooks and naga fins among other previously useless items, so I can start collecting those again. In fact, now we have a purpose in collecting from resource buildings and animals, which I had all but given up on since being maxed on all. Hoarders will definitely have an advantage in sending out deliveries.

Great job, S8. This is really exciting!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by l03z View Post
    Nice!
    But I'd already expanded that lot, and now my building (don't know which one was standing there) has disappeared. Don't see one that could've been it on the first page of my inventory either, so it's not there. And what about the permits I spend on that part of land?
    i do think this plot had never been open to expanding, because I had expanded everywhere I could. Well, except for one way up on top.

Executive Chef
    What are runes used for? If this has been answered please ignore this question. I'll go back and read when I have more time.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsHappyMom View Post
    Not sure what to do -- I see the new building but cannot expand to it and see no goals. Force closed, latest version and even turned the tablet on and off. Ideas?
    Have you upgraded to the version 1.6.
    Go to the App Store & update. Good luck!
    It's a long term untimed goal so no rushing required.

Quote Originally Posted by l03z View Post
    Nice!
    That area was never an expandable spot. It was a dead area. I'm fully expanded except for 1 spot to allow me to continue to make expansion permits & that was not the spot.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me, but the only place I get spellbound leaves is from Ivy's house and that's rare. I have never seen one from flowers. Since the spellbound started I have only been able to make one log, I have all kinds of flowers, but no luck with any, at this rate it's going to take forever to upgrade the tavern to level 6. Any suggestions please!