Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,396 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing something. What do we use the items crafted in elven reliquary?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I am missing something. What do we use the items crafted in elven reliquary?
    Still don't know as yet... a mystery to be revealed at some point

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ok thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I?ve been wondering this for awhile now.

Executive Chef
    I was thinking that we should have a thread where we could laugh about the insane items that the Elves ask us for. I didn't know that this thread already existed (although it isn't exactly about laughing about the requests). I don't mind spending 5 gems to refresh what they are asking for if there is only 1 item that I am not willing to trade, but the other day I ended up wasting 20 gems because it just kept asking me for things I barely have any of, like Adamant and Feral Magic.

I managed to get 1 Rainbow Alicorn on each of 2 of my 4 accounts. The others are still waiting.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry this is long, but I am confused!!

This storyline seems to be bouncing around through the different parts.

Part 1 - I could not have completed this as I do not have a level 6 Tavern yet. I do not sell my inventory, so unless it vanished… ??? I am perplexed!! I double-checked my inventory and only have level 5 Taverns.

Edit to add: I found another story guide separate from this one that indicates Tavern level 5 was reported to be the requirement, so maybe that answers most of the confusing part, just not how I am on Part 4 but have completed Part 5.

Part 2 - Not sure what the term “expansion square” refers to, but I have the Elven Outpost, just not sure how I accomplished that since I haven’t done Part 1 (I know, I feel as crazy as you think I am)

Part 3 - I have the Elven Outpost and I am actively making deliveries and collecting Runes. The Elven Reliquary is still a locked goal in the Rune Market, as I have not completed Part 4 goal 5 yet.

Part 4 - I just completed goal 1 of this part so it is my active part right now.

Part 5 - And this part has apparently been completed because I already have the Apothecary and regularly activate boosts.

Also, the expansion plot (N2) in the southeast section of the kingdom changed. Initially it had the goals for Part 4 goal 1 as the requirements to expand! But when I completed goal 1, the expansion requirements changed to goal 2. Is it going to be this way all through this part? And at what point will I be able to expand to this plot? The storyline goals have no reference (that I could find) to this expansion.

This storyline has me stumped!! Any input to help me make sense of this?