Page 14 of 140 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    We did fight Greselda before she became part of our kingdom..she was a wearing a red dress back then and all evil looking, and after the fight and some Ivy's magic potions,she wears a beige dress in which she walks around the kingdom...it must have been too long since you completed the Greselda storyline that you have forgotten it
    Yes, it has been awhile....lol. I'm excited for the peacock though. I can just see it strutting about showing off its plumage. Hopefully it will be a silent one though, cuz in real life they are quite irritatingly loud.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    We did fight Greselda before she became part of our kingdom..she was a wearing a red dress back then and all evil looking, and after the fight and some Ivy's magic potions,she wears a beige dress in which she walks around the kingdom...it must have been too long since you completed the Greselda storyline that you have forgotten it

Sorry for being off topic....
    I remember someone saying something about a rainbow Ali in this thread...is that real?
    The rainbow Ali and a new path, gate and wall appeared briefly in the market yesterday, when the new expansion was cleared, but before the update was released. (part of some future goals or event perhaps). For more info, check out this thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ndom-expansion
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 09-30-16 at 06:59 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

i know this should be in the bugs section, but i thought it would be looked at faster here. there is a sound drop when you watch the videos, when you come back to your kingdom you hear no music. also after this update when you first log on, the music skips ( kinda ) . thought you should know.

love the new update so far.
    xox
    cyn

Fashion Designer
    I feel dumb, but what are the sources for seeds?

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Funny...couldn't find a listing in the Inventory thread, in The Hub

Conservatory, Magic Garden, Ivy's Hut. Probably more but can't think of any where else right now.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    conservatives, faery flower, ivy hut, magic garden
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Maybe I missed this but for what is the Elvinite used?
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Executive Chef
    Looked it up in The Hub and it says: conservatory,Glimmer Fountain, Ivy's petting zoo, Summer Gazebo, Magic Garden, Goddess Tree, Faerie Respite, faerie flowerbeds. Hope that helps.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's a bummer that it can't be moved. :-( I'd rather move that one building to set up an elf area elsewhere than to have to move other things already set-up. Oh well, still an exciting new update!

Thanks for sharing the pics! One question: What is the timer on the right side of the screen about?

Thanks also to Katt for giving us a heads up on what to look forward to

One note about the update....my news counter doesn't reset after checking it either, but it clears after a force close. As bugs go, that one is very minor, but I saw it mentioned and thought I'd confirm it's happening to other players too.

And last but not least, I agree with wonka, a splash screen or pop-up would be nice. Not everyone is familiar with the forums and considering the confusion even here, imagine how those players who don't come here must be feeling. That isn't a complaint, just a request for a bit more notice for changes this big. A new building normally just doesn't appear like that! Lol
    The timer just shows how long you have to load all the requested items in order to receive runes. It's usually about 18 hours to load and 4 hours for the bird to return after you've sent it out.

Some more photos. Quite a few big menu changes. Get ready for a more cluttered screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oops1.PNG 
Views:	198 
Size:	570.0 KB 
ID:	33734

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oops2.PNG 
Views:	181 
Size:	435.2 KB 
ID:	33735

A few of the icons are redundant in my opinion...particularly the rune info on the top center right. You can just click on the timer and then the rune store for the same information. I'm hoping they reevaluate and clear things up.
    Kingdom Name: Amoria
    Playing For: Almost Two Years Now

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if level 6 Pirate tavern works for this quest? Looks like it takes less spellbound beams and blocks to upgrade to level 6.