Page 135 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you are full on one item, only that item is affected. Other drops are normal until capped as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It won't prevent you from getting the other items, but I think my gold mines have a strong apple bias especially when I'm maxed, which means out of 5 mines I will get at least three black flags and 1-2 of the nuggets or eggs
    I see, I see. Thanks for clearing that up!
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Farm Supplier
    I have done about 30+ trades amd havent got a single gold rune (i did about 5 one after the other) they didnt use to be this bad. I want the building that requires 30 gold runes. Does anyone else have this problem??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    I have done about 30+ trades amd havent got a single gold rune (i did about 5 one after the other) they didnt use to be this bad. I want the building that requires 30 gold runes. Does anyone else have this problem??
    Haven't received any gold runes for nearly 2 months, and I do 1-3 trades a day.
    Been a really dry spell.

Rhino Keeper
    No gold runes for me
    Not sure I want to do those deliveries

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I had 2 separate gold drops this week. I think you just need to be trading as often as possible to increase your chance at gold runes. I don't do ones that ask for too many items or ones I'm not willing to part with.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-17-18 at 08:17 PM.

Please voice your support for a flight turnoff option in the Elven Outpost thread in the Suggestions thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...05#post1541605

Maybe, just maybe, S8 will listen if enough voice their concerns about Nadina interruptions.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    I do around 2 trades per day and get gold runes maybe once a year

Rhino Keeper
    After making the elvennite node and glimmerrite elixir needed for the quest. Do I keep making more of the things in the reliquary. I can’t see anything on the first page hinting on useing other items or more . Am I missing something??

And I really am looking forward to the rainbow unicorn but no matter how many deliveries I do I am not getting any gold runes. Even when highly rare or advance items are needed for delivery shouldn’t it have some sort of reliability or is everything in this game based on probability?
    Last edited by fari85; 10-14-18 at 07:42 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    After making the elvennite node and glimmerrite elixir needed for the quest. Do I keep making more of the things in the reliquary. I can?t see anything on the first page hinting on useing other items or more . Am I missing something??

And I really am looking forward to the rainbow unicorn but no matter how many deliveries I do I am not getting any gold runes. Even when highly rare or advance items are needed for delivery shouldn?t it have some sort of reliability or is everything in this game based on probability?
    As of right now, there are no further uses for any of the Elven crafts other than the Elven Trades themselves requesting them sometimes; so whether or not you continue to craft them is totally up to you.

The Elven Trade payouts are totally random, there's no way to know when or how often you'll receive Gold Runes. I've gone months without seeing a Gold Rune but then other times I get several a week. Overall, my advice is to only trade items you're comfortable with losing, don't feel forced to trade rare and hard to get items like Golden Nuggets to get better rune payouts because you very well might only receive Bronze Runes for them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Anniras
    Last edited by fari85; 10-14-18 at 11:12 PM.