Page 133 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Depends how many Alis you have. If you have few Alis.. go for others, but if you have enough energy to play comfortably the Kiln I personally see as a milestone to reach. I'm now saving for it then I'll go back to Alis after.

Today another +2 Gold Runes .. that's 5 for this week! and never happened before!
    Congrats, that's an achievement for sure. With luck like that you should go buy a lotto ticket.

Farm Supplier
    Why is the bird always ask for items that you are working on? Now that i'm on Mermaid goal, all the bird is asking for is the mermaid items.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    Why is the bird always ask for items that you are working on? Now that i'm on Mermaid goal, all the bird is asking for is the mermaid items.
    The closest I can figure is that the bird works off of each person's inventory so that she never asks for items you couldn't possibly have. This means that once you start to have orange shells in your inventory, she's going to start asking for them.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped playing for a year or so, and I missed a few events. My elves keep asking for mushroom-related things, which I don't have. Today I finally caved in and bought the builders guild thinking that would help. It allows me to make the toadstool buildings, but I still don't know how to get the ingredients.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I stopped playing for a year or so, and I missed a few events. My elves keep asking for mushroom-related things, which I don't have. Today I finally caved in and bought the builders guild thinking that would help. It allows me to make the toadstool buildings, but I still don't know how to get the ingredients.
    Your best bet would be to check the inventory in the HUB for the items needed. Off the top of my head I know that:
    Fuzzy Moss comes from ponds/wells
    Fuzzy Vines come from Ivy's and higher level Farmhouses
    Sparkling Toadstools come from Cottages and Farmhouses

Inventory link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

And this is the link for the Builder's Guild event that might have some useful info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Builders-Guild

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Your best bet would be to check the inventory in the HUB for the items needed. Off the top of my head I know that:
    Fuzzy Moss comes from ponds/wells
    Fuzzy Vines come from Ivy's and higher level Farmhouses
    Sparkling Toadstools come from Cottages and Farmhouses

Inventory link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

And this is the link for the Builder's Guild event that might have some useful info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Builders-Guild
    Thanks. I'll have a look. Looks like I'll have to go on adventures to get some things. Wonder if it's worth the effort for the occasional elf request. They just seem to be hammering it a bit since I started back up.

Check the featured items for sale also. The little toadstool guy is also for sale right now

It is very frustrating. It always asks for the things that are NOT in my inventory and that are hard or expensive to get like mermaid items, mushroom caps, and those sundae desserts. It NEVER drops gold. The only thing that I find worthwhile is making the farmer boost which doubles crop collections. It doubles both the crop, the coins, and the extra energy from the obelisk boost. I can harvest 40 crops using almost no energy at all, and getting decent coins. I have used felora plants to up my coins with the boost many times. You also get lots of dark plants with the Felora blossoms, and they are all doubled as well. I highly recommend using your silver and bronze runes on the double harvest boost - it is really the only thing these runes are good for!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancemom79 View Post
    It is very frustrating. It always asks for the things that are NOT in my inventory and that are hard or expensive to get like mermaid items, mushroom caps, and those sundae desserts. It NEVER drops gold. The only thing that I find worthwhile is making the farmer boost which doubles crop collections. It doubles both the crop, the coins, and the extra energy from the obelisk boost. I can harvest 40 crops using almost no energy at all, and getting decent coins. I have used felora plants to up my coins with the boost many times. You also get lots of dark plants with the Felora blossoms, and they are all doubled as well. I highly recommend using your silver and bronze runes on the double harvest boost - it is really the only thing these runes are good for!
    When do you get that option? Just started.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    When do you get that option? Just started.
    You get this option when you expand your land to the Elven Outpost where the Cloud Sparrow takes off and lands bringing you requests from the Elvens. For each exchange you can fulfill, you're awarded with Runes: bronze, silver, gold.
    With Gold Runes you can craft Rainbow Alicorns and eventually the Kiln, which is another crafting spot. BUT gold runes are very rare as payments are not equal to the exchange you have made. They're random, so you end up with tons of Bronze, a good number of Silver and very little Gold.
    As post above explains.. Bronze and Silver are useful in crafting Boosts, which speed up crafting time of Work Shops, Potion Shops, Kitchens, growing Crops and reaping Crops.
    In the Hub there is a details explanation on how the Elven Outpost works.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74