Page 12 of 140 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Host(ess)
    all the menues are reverse again and what REALLY nerves: the game crashes every few moves I make. Playing on Android 5.1.1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Anyone else missing a 2x2 building? I don't know what building, but in my kingdom, all buildings are tightly put together, and now I have a 2x2 gat, in the middel of my buildings-section...
    You need to update the game. Then it will appear. Then hit expand to see what you need next.

Rhino Keeper
    Bother, dash and blow it.

Zounds, gadzooks and odds bodkins!

Now I'm so annoyed I'm tempted to get my asterisks out of storage and upset SW.

The new update does not work with the beautiful Desert Nights version, and I have had to reinstall the "regular" CS.

I need another coffee.

Rhino Keeper
    Just to make sure, this is not timed and optional?

Executive Chef
    Attachment 33724
    Attachment 33725
    These are showing up for a second after a force close , but they do not stay, so thinking they may show up soon.Or not at all, who knows

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I've updated (iPad Air). Since the update my News area is messed up...yes I have hard restarted my device. It shows *blank* has visited.
    If I force close the game mine works for a while, then the neighbours names blank out again.

Host(ess)
    Really enjoying this update so far. I sped up using gems so I could post pictures for people here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boop1.PNG 
Views:	297 
Size:	527.9 KB 
ID:	33729

Name:	boop2.PNG 
Views:	266 
Size:	560.8 KB 
ID:	33730

I do enjoy the animation of the bird flying back and forth once you fulfill orders. However, I'm frustrated that this means that the Elven Outpost cannot be moved. I'm someone who spends a lot of time organizing my kingdom.

I know in other games similar buildings are capable of having flying animations/animated elements along with being able to move it every which way. That kind of coding is indeed possible.

If that can't be done, I'd honestly give up the flying animation just to be able to move things where I want them. Customization in this game has always been key for me.
    Kingdom Name: Amoria
    Playing For: Almost Two Years Now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Attachment 33723
    This is a screenshot from the video in castle story in App Store...I have never seen this peacock before..is it new ??
    Posting it here too incase it is related to this update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    You need to update the game. Then it will appear. Then hit expand to see what you need next.
    I did update, and force-close my game. There still is a 2x2 gap, and it's nowhere near the new elf-building.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperSlowly View Post
    Really enjoying this update so far. I sped up using gems so I could post pictures for people here.

Name:	boop1.PNG 
Views:	297 
Size:	527.9 KB 
ID:	33729

Name:	boop2.PNG 
Views:	266 
Size:	560.8 KB 
ID:	33730

I do enjoy the animation of the bird flying back and forth once you fulfill orders. However, I'm frustrated that this means that the Elven Outpost cannot be moved. I'm someone who spends a lot of time organizing my kingdom.

I know in other games similar buildings are capable of having flying animations/animated elements along with being able to move it every which way. That kind of coding is indeed possible.

If that can't be done, I'd honestly give up the flying animation just to be able to move things where I want them. Customization in this game has always been key for me.
    It can't be moved? Oh well, guess that means rearranging my queendom. It looks a little funny copied up to the troll/beast quarter