Page 118 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I haven't gotten a gold rune in a long time. The drops are unfair -some people get plenty and some get none. Like the last competition when the game randomly gave some people cherry trees to drop and some of us got none.
    It had been explained in the LB thread that the cherry trees were purposly given to android devices as they had serious bugs and issues which held up their play progress during a timed event. Whoever had this bug, received the cherry trees.

The rare gold rune drops are the same for all.. those who have obtained more Gold Runes in order to obtain Rainbow Alis have done many more exchanges or spent gems of their personal choice. I have seen a couple of Mystic Kilns, and know they were paid for.

It's the Elves that are mean to all.. asking outragious exchanges.. returning a misery for expensive stuff, but does this to all. I do think the appearance of gold runes have to do with the total amount of exchanges you have made, but not to crash the kingdoms ability.. I do only comfortable exchanges, easy to replace, that way I'm not sorry about any loss.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I used to get gold runes at least sometimes. I am convinced that a gold rune drop no longer exists. All I get now are silver and bronze. I think I'm done with elven trades.
    well, I did an easy trade and surprisingly I got 2 gold runes. Evidently perseverance is the key.
    Oh and guess what it was. Rocks and wood. More chopping for me!
    Last edited by riverly; 03-29-17 at 02:05 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Ok apologies as I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I can't find.

I'm doing elf exchanges, getting runes but aside from specific tasks I haven't spent them as I don't know what to spend them on and don't want to spend something then crucially need it soon after.

So those of you spending runes, what do you spend them on? What is recommended/useful?

I've the used the runes for boost during events--double the crops at harvest is sweet for long grow time crops or to replenish low inventory. The workshop boost to half the time is also handy during events especially the recent tournament ones.

Host(ess)
    What are the items in the elven reliquary used for? I've unlocked the outpost, the apothecary and the reliquary but haven't found a use for the items crafted in the reliquary.

Quote Originally Posted by roxxyd View Post
    What are the items in the elven reliquary used for? I've unlocked the outpost, the apothecary and the reliquary but haven't found a use for the items crafted in the reliquary.
    Those items currently do not have any purpose. I've made a few just to use up extra materials and also to be prepared in case we ever get an update requiring them.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Just got an eleven request that included 40 gold nuggets. I mean really?!?! Seriously?!?! Come on now S8, that's quite ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    ★ hi all ★ just curious to know

1) if my Elven Outpost item requirements same as my neighbors or same across a group of similiar players or type? ★

2) if the start and end time for Elven collation and dispatching times same for all players? ★

★ do enlighten, ty

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It seems requirements are random and yes we all get the same timer. The outpost is only available to unlock from level 30 because of what is needed for unlocking the land etc. The hub has a dedicated thread with loads of info. Link below in my signature or in post 1.

Executive Chef
    ★ ty SW (: ★