Page 115 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    My 3 rainbow Ali's are my morning energy boosts. I like doing the trades because at least I know what I'm risking to work towards a known goal. I only have 2 gold runes now. Getting mostly silver and bronze. I too just do the ones I'm comfortable with.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got enough runes to get the rainbow Ali to only find out now I need 80, yes 80 gold, to get him. When did that change or is it a glitch?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Finally got enough runes to get the rainbow Ali to only find out now I need 80, yes 80 gold, to get him. When did that change or is it a glitch?
    I just checked mine and mine still says 8. So it must be a glitch. Have you gotten one yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Went to purchase my first rainbow alicorn and see the requirements are now 80 gold and 60 silver. If you look closely the 0 for the 80 is under the rune image. Didn't it used to be 10 gold? No longer need gold for arches and walls either. If I recall right I needed gold back when I got mine.
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 03-04-17 at 07:14 AM.

Banned
    Went to purchase my first rainbow alicorn and see the requirements are now 80 gold and 60 silver. If you look closely the 0 for the 80 is under the rune image. Didn't it used to be 10 gold? No longer need gold for arches and walls either. If I recall right I needed gold back when I got mine.
    It used to be ten gold all right - I have eight and when I click on purchase it says I need two more. Now there's something they could sell that I would buy - a gold rune packet. I'm not spending twenty dollars (which is what I would have to spend) on a frog.

I looked at mine very, very closely. The runes are moved over to the left a notch so bronze is on top of an empty space, the silver is on top of 60, gold is on top of 80 but nothing is on top of 10.

So the graphic is all messed up. It should still be 10 gold runes.
    Can you craft it at all farmgirl???
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    It used to be ten gold all right - I have eight and when I click on purchase it says I need two more. Now there's something they could sell that I would buy - a gold rune packet. I'm not spending twenty dollars (which is what I would have to spend) on a frog.
    Here's what I see:
    Attachment 36170

Here's what I see:
    Attachment 36170
    It is still 60 bronze, 80 silver and 10 gold. As meme said, the graphics are messed up. They have been this way since the release of the spring update in February. (It was reported in the update thread, and S8 was supposed to be looking into it.) The silver rune is on top of the 0 for bronze (60), the gold rune is on top of the 0 for silver runes(80) and notice the number 10 all the way to the right. That's how many gold are needed.

You should be able to craft your Ali with no problems.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-04-17 at 08:29 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It is still 60 bronze, 80 silver and 10 gold. As meme said, the graphics are messed up. They have been this way since the release of the spring update in February. (It was reported in the update thread, and S8 was supposed to be looking into it.)

You should be able to craft your Ali with no problems.
    Gotcha, missed the post on the messed up graphics, thank heavens! 80 gold would be a loooonnnnnggg hall. I thought it used to be 45 silver but, guess I was wrong on that one, 34 to go, wish me luck, long time coming.

Gotcha, missed the post on the messed up graphics, thank heavens! 80 gold would be a loooonnnnnggg hall. I thought it used to be 45 silver but, guess I was wrong on that one, 34 to go, wish me luck, long time coming.
    Good luck! I finally got my 1st (and probably only) rainbow Ali last week. I have over 1200 bronze and over 200 silver but the gold is impossible.
    Of course, I don't trade daily. (today the greedy little grifters want 40 gold nuggets! Never. gonna. happen.) But even when I did almost every trade, it still took 5 months to get exactly 10 gold runes.

(I think the layoffs at S8 must have affected whoever was supposed to fix the graphics in the rune market. Or maybe they're waiting until the next App Store update.)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending