Page 11 of 140 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I'm also UK and android and I haven't got the new quest and there is no update in the play store. Did you have to do anything to prompt it to show for you?
    I just woke up, played a little (visited the stable and henhouse, which is annoying) then saw the building. I couldn't expand there, so I opened the play store and searched for castle story. There was an update, so I installed it and it's all there.

Sorry you can't get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I just woke up, played a little (visited the stable and henhouse, which is annoying) then saw the building. I couldn't expand there, so I opened the play store and searched for castle story. There was an update, so I installed it and it's all there.

Sorry you can't get it.
    Ah...thanks...looked again in the store and found an update. Must still be half asleep!

Executive Chef
    I got the new expansion. Instead of needing a permit it requires a feather. After much clicking around I realize you get the feather from the new goal. I completed the new first goal and the elf appeared. He needed to drink and eat at a level 6 tavern. Now I'm stuck because my kingdom is in very short supply of the needed dew to make the special blocks and beams to level the tavern up to a level 6. In all the time the dew goal has been around, I believe I've only been able to make one beam. Any advice on how to get more dew besides flowers that I've never recieved from and am full on? TIA

Executive Chef
    Just found the new building expansion, which is different from the feather expansion, but it won't let me expand. Just a message to expand and collect my reward

I have. Random building in my kingdom that cannot be moved... Help????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just found the new building expansion, which is different from the feather expansion, but it won't let me expand. Just a message to expand and collect my reward
    The new building expansion and feather goal are the same. You have to complete the goals in your goal book on the left side of the screen, then you'll receive the feather to complete the new expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    For Heaven's sake S8, DON'T YOU EVER do anything like this again, or the game will be HISTORY on my tablet.

I am 72 years old and need full control of my few remaining brain cells to remember where I have put things - it is not COOL if someone comes along and moves something when I am not looking.

I would have sworn there were trees at the back of my colosseum and suddenly there's just grass. Perhaps I had my Chateau or Manor there before, and stored it for the current event? No, nothing in storage that shouldn't be there. Ok, I know I did an expansion a couple of weeks ago. I thought I cleared it and filled it up straightaway, but perhaps I just cleared it and forgot to put anything in it? Unlikely, but no problem, I'll do a quick reorganization before bed. Aaargh nothing will stay where it's put and my battery needs charging. Just go to bed and worry all night that I've completely lost it.

Now this morning there's a building on the grass and a new thread to read!

Next time give a splash screen or a dialogue or some sort of warning, PLEASE!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The new building expansion and feather goal are the same. You have to complete the goals in your goal book on the left side of the screen, then you'll receive the feather to complete the new expansion.
    Originally the feather expansion was not under the new building in my kingdom. It was on an empty space. When the new building appeared later there was no way to expand. After force closing several times, they both appear together.

Executive Chef
    Anyone else missing a 2x2 building? I don't know what building, but in my kingdom, all buildings are tightly put together, and now I have a 2x2 gap, in the middel of my buildings-section...
    Last edited by Anaboe; 09-30-16 at 04:13 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I've updated (iPad Air). Since the update my News area is messed up...yes I have hard restarted my device. It shows *blank* has visited.
    It's a scrolling bug. I have it too, on iPhone it crashes the game.
    There's another bug with News - the counter doesn't reset after I check News.