Page 109 of 140 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    can we please be aloud too remove this from our boards? or at least move it to another spot in the kingdom? its a shame something that could be so fun , is so horribly wrong, it taunts me every time i log in and look at it. i have not been doing trades because the ratio or random number god is drunk with spite. i love the elves but this little group are more like sky pirates!

i would prefer if i was going to give all my stuff away , id rather hand them over to my neighbors...

could the bird animation be deleted ? that way its just a building , then we can move it?

daily rant over back to skyrim.
    Yes! Yes! I second the motion! Let us store it, or at least move it. Stop the bird animation. And let us trade with neighbors instead. Or set up a marketplace where we can buy and sell extras!!

Those greedy little grifters want 34 skunkupies this time. Hahahahaha! Yeah.....NO.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I've noticed lately that the greed is getting worse. I was almost maxed on blue fish and they depleted them in two trades. Now they want boar tusks and I'll never spawn enough in time. I have a strict "no gems for runes" policy so I won't pay for the deficit. Luckily I'm patient.

Executive Chef
    I need to be more careful, sometimes they ask for ridiculous amount of ultra rare items...like actually asking 28 Golden apples in one go...

Misc

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm going to stop doing the elven quests once I get that rainbow ali
    When we gonna get new expansions?the eleven post should give us better coins for the stuff I've traded

Losing Runes because of Game Idiosyncracy

Three or four times now, I have hit 'Boosts' in the bottom right corner of my iPad. It shows 'My Boosts'. I then choose 'Top Chef'. I hit the 'Get' Button under the 'Top Chef' button. It goes to where i can make the Boost. I realize later that my kitchen is not moving quicker and go check 'My Boosts'. It isn't showing 'Top Chef' as active. So, I went back to the Boost Button in the lower rt. Corner of the screen. I see again that it shows 'Top Chef' 'Get'. I hit Get and it goes to 'Fast Worker' instead of 'Top Chef'!!! Why? Why doesn't that button go directly to the choice I made? Is this just another way that S8 wants to try to squeeze money out of us? Those Silver Runes are hard to come by. I don't think they should be so easily lost. Please fix this issue Storm8!

Ive posted this in the Suggestions & Feedback thread, too. I wasn't sure which to post on and I want others to chime in, too!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    @mulan12 - These posts may help... scattered across this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    Be careful when crafting Boosts in the Apothecary.
    You are able to start more than one while you are there.
    But you will only be able to collect the first, and your elve currency will be lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I've had 4 different boosts going at once. However, you can't have 2 of the same boost running.
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    Once you activate a boost there's no option to pause it or store it. (Although it would be good to)

This is what I understand about the boost so far.
    ****Are the prices the same for all?****

��Fast worker.
    Lasts: 3 hours.
    Cost 5 bronze 7 silver.
    How is works: The workshop timers runs 2x fast. (You do not see a reduced time, but while active 4 hours will finish in 2 hours) Tinker camp excluded.

��Nimble farmer.
    Lasts: 3 hours
    Cost: 10 bronze
    How it works: Timer on crops runs 2x faster while active. (Again you do not see a reduced time)

��Harvest Champion.
    Lasts: 3 hours.
    Costs: 5 silver 15 bronze
    How it works: Drop 2x the crops harvested (some drop total 4, when you would received 2) energy drops seem increased too. When active the boost icon is attached to the pop up for cottages and Ivy's hut, but not other buildings.

��Gold Miner.
    Lasts: 5 hours.
    Costs:3 silver 12 bronze
    How it works: increases chances but > doesn't < guarantee gold nuggets from sparkling mine.

You have a boost icon appear on the relevant building / crops when activated, and you can successfully activate multiple boosts at once.

Another thing to note: Make sure you have selected the correct boost you want to forge / activate when you get to to forge screen in the apothecary as the fast worker boost (1st option) is always selected. Even if you hit "get" another boost in the screen before.
    colour change is my emphasis. I think this is what's happened to you...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    Be careful when crafting Boosts in the Apothecary.
    You are able to start more than one while you are there.
    But you will only be able to collect the first, and your elve currency will be lost.
    We must double check this.. I think it has been corrected.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, I'll flag it...

Fashion Designer
    " the fast worker boost (1st option) is always selected. Even if you hit "get" another boost in the screen before."

Can't this be changed so that when we hit "get" it actually chooses the one we selected on that page? Otherwise what is the point of all those "get" icons for each boost?
    No Gems For Runes!

There's seriously something wrong with these elves. They want 40 adamant from me!!! 2 or 3 I wouldn't mind, but 40....really???? They must smoking or eating some weird schrooms....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******