Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Fashion Designer
    Yes Hide the timer too !

OMG...please stop the animation, S8!!!! That darn bird interrupts me & takes over my game board every darn time it comes or goes.

Totally agree with all of you above about the inequity of the rewards in relation to the trade items. And....I'm totally in agreement regarding the huge footprint for the Trading Post. It doesn't need to take up that much space.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yes Hide the timer too !
    if you all are talking about that crazy feather thing that sticks up, I also have to add-please remove it or give us the option to turn it off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    if you all are talking about that crazy feather thing that sticks up, I also have to add-please remove it or give us the option to turn it off.
    Not sure if you are talking about the feathers popping up on buildings, ponds, etc. but you can turn those off in settings. Otherwise, ignore my post.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Not sure if you are talking about the feathers popping up on buildings, ponds, etc. but you can turn those off in settings. Otherwise, ignore my post.
    Yes that is easy to turn off. Tap Menu, Settings, scroll down to Turn off Nadina's feathers.

Executive Chef
    I was talking about the feather that bounces around on the top of the outpost. It has a timer on it. Why do we need one there?
    Can we turn that one off?

I was talking about the feather that bounces around on the top of the outpost. It has a timer on it. Why do we need one there?
    Can we turn that one off?
    Don't think so. I've turned the feathers off in settings but that has never gone away. Don't know what purpose that thing serves since there's no actual clock there...lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And....I'm totally in agreement regarding the huge footprint for the Trading Post. It doesn't need to take up that much space.
    Really... it is only 9 squares in graphics, why does it need 16 squares? There is no way to fill the dead space around it. In fact I have noticed the last few event buildings, notably the haunted castle and the sand palace wasting a whole row of squares that aren't even used in the graphics. WHY???

I was referring to the timer on the right side of the screen, but I agree, the dangling feather can go too.

My theory is that the bird taking over the kingdom, (right in the middle of playing ) the timer, and the bouncing feather over the bird are all in place to make sure we can't just ignore the greedy elves. (As if we could possibly miss the outpost taking up a 4x4 square of prime real estate!)
    At least they give us the ability to hide the little feathers that appear over everything the elves want.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

OMG! So excited! I finally got a rainbow ali! I actually gasped when I did a trade and got a gold rune, which gave me enough for my ali! Yaaaay!