Page 103 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i finally got a gold rune today
    its crazy how random they are i think the devs need to fix this
    im lvl 50 and play almost all day everyday and make atleast 5 trades a day or more and i just now got one gold rune and ive been trading since this expansion came out
    I second you on this! I have enough Bronze and Silver Runes to make Boosters for a whole year! After making my 1st RainbowAli, months ago, I have received 1 Gold Rune and like you, exchange continously and daily.
    Now I've stopped exchanging after the Cloud Sparrow wanted 28 Gold Nuggets!!!!! "No, None, Nothing, Nada!" I said. That was just too much! What I exchange I work for organizing time and energy.. and expect 'a fair exchange'. It's not worthwhile going there for what is given. It really makes me feel bad, sad and unsatisfied and that's not my thing! My kingdom functions perfectly with my Inventory full and ready for events.. without other Rainbow Alis nor the Kiln.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    The elves are asking me for 44 adamant. Along with 45 living wood, 30 silver and more... can't upload photo. They've got to be kidding!
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    The bird wants 48 gold nuggets today! Yeah, right!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Haha, seriously? I think it would only be fair you get at least 1 golden rune in return when you give rare items such as nuggets or adamant.
    Last edited by TerraRanomi; 01-21-17 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Typo

That request should garner at least 2 gold runes, but 3 would be more equitable.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

48 gold nuggets should get 10 gold runes. That's half of a maxed out inventory. And it takes almost as long to max on gold nuggets as it does to get one gold rune.

Once again I'm requesting that S8 renegotiate the trade agreement with these greedy little elves. They want designer boutique merchandise for dime store prices. At the very least, let us see what the payment will be, so we can decide if the trade is worth it.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    When the bird asked me anything gold in the past, I got only bronze runes for the exchange. No exceptions. I refuse to do that again.

Fashion Designer
    I am one of the lucky ones that has managed to get one rainbow Ali (with gold runes coming on 'cheap' deliveries ...). A delivery yesterday wanted at least 30 of 5 different things... Not doing that.

So I'd be happy to ignore the outpost if I could move it. I am guessing it is the bird animations flying in and out that make it more complex to code the software to allow it to be moved.

Given everyone wants the animations removed, then they could **** 2 birds with one stone (pun half intended ). Stop the animations and give us the bonus of moving/storing it.

i gave up hope on this bird and the elves a while ago. i agree with the post that says the animation should be removed that way we can move the building since SPACE IS LIMITED.

all these polls with expansions in them and we dont get them , we get more things to squeeze in our kingdoms.....

this flower thing is ok, i love the idea. can this be implemented into cows and chickens , have a building , put 20 max chicken and cows on a 1 hour timer, click once and get 20 milks and eggs, that would help with some room on our boards... we can remove the stables and hatcheries and get that space back as well since the super duper farm or whatever would be smaller.

just a thought in a random forum, from a random person.

i am for removing the blue bird animation and building.

Yes! Please stop the animation and let us move or store the building....or at least stop that crazy bird from taking over the kingdom as it comes and goes. And if we can't store the building, at least shrink it. Why do elves need an entire 4x4 square? Aren't they supposed to be tiny?

And since I'm asking for the impossible anyway, it would also be awesome if we could hide the timer too!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending