Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

So after Turbulent totem that ends the story???? What was the point of crafting the node and elixir?? What can we use the reliquary for besides crafting things that are unusable?? I must be missing something someone please help me understand this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by royaldrangoness View Post
    So after Turbulent totem that ends the story???? What was the point of crafting the node and elixir?? What can we use the reliquary for besides crafting things that are unusable?? I must be missing something someone please help me understand this.
    there is no use for them now, but most players I think are assuming that this quest line will start again later. In the meantime, a lot of players are trying for a rainbow Ali, but this is a long term goal because gold runes are somewhat rare and take numerous trades to get 10 collected. The amounts or values of items do not have any bearing on what you get in exchange. It's kinda a gamble, but the more trades you choose to do the more chances you have of getting gold runes, but it can wreck havoc on your inventory. And also elvenite is coming from the mines, but there really isn't a use for them yet. I call it an open ended goal. Hoping it will lead to something else later It's just a personal choice if you want to do trades or not do them.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone gotten the mystic kiln?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Has anyone gotten the mystic kiln?
    Yep, that's how I have the info in the Elven Hub thread! It's another magic forge.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for th hub thread. Very useful!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    When I get the black flag telling me I can't collect any more elvenite, I make something to use it up. So I guess I'm spending worthless resources to make worthless items for storage. Maybe one day...

Banned
    I'm going to stop doing the elven quests once I get that rainbow ali

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    When I get the black flag telling me I can't collect any more elvenite, I make something to use it up. So I guess I'm spending worthless resources to make worthless items for storage. Maybe one day...
    Reminds why I made the u-goals

But I cannot make any more useless items as we have a cap them as well. Oh well, mow we have this outpost to flush surplus.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Reminds why I made the u-goals

But I cannot make any more useless items as we have a cap them as well. Oh well, mow we have this outpost to flush surplus.
    You made me laugh
    Yes! we're 'flushing' surplus away down the drain.. cause we're not getting paid enough for our ElvenTrades. 1 GoldRune a month (or even less) makes me look into the future and see my game being left in heredity to my grandkids to complete my RainbowAli.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You made me laugh
    Yes! we're 'flushing' surplus away down the drain.. cause we're not getting paid enough for our ElvenTrades. 1 GoldRune a month (or even less) makes me look into the future and see my game being left in heredity to my grandkids to complete my RainbowAli.
    Is there any other way to get a gold rune? They should do what they do with the gold tokens and make an item that drops them.