Page 100 of 140 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I activated the harvest boost, but it didn't allow me to harvest my Fellora nor to speed it up to 3 hours.

So how does it work? thx
    There is a link to additional info in the hub in post 1 of this thread (located right after the bright red Capitol letters directing you to the hub). After going into the link, go to post 4 for lots of info on the elven boosts.

If it was the Harvest Champion boost you activated, for three hours after activation you can collect double crops. For maximum effectiveness of this boost, you should have your crops ready for collection when you activate this. And then plant another crop(s) that will be done growing prior to the boost expiring.

The Nimble Farmer boost speeds up growing time for three hours. This effectively reduces the growing time of longer growing crops by three hours. Ie a 21 hour crop will be ready in 18 hours.
    Last edited by ashley224; 01-09-17 at 01:39 AM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    There is a link to additional info in the hub in post 1 of this thread (located right after the bright red Capitol letters directing you to the hub). After going into the link, go to post 4 for lots of info on the elven boosts.

If it was the Harvest Champion boost you activated, for three hours after activation you can collect double crops. For maximum effectiveness of this boost, you should have your crops ready for collection when you activate this. And then plant another crop(s) that will be done growing prior to the boost expiring.

The Nimble Farmer boost speeds up growing time for three hours. This effectively reduces the growing time of longer growing crops by three hours. Ie a 21 hour crop will be ready in 18 hours.
    thx for your feedback

I did read it

it just says harvest boost, same explanation as in the game.
    It it needs to be close to ready for harvest, it should not say for 3 hours. I tried several harvest boost, nothing happened. It just expire by itself, not sure what to plant

is there any e.g for best effectiveness plants

thx in advance

Executive Chef
    Are you selecting your boosts through the apothecary? The harvest boost should work on all crops.
    You need to have your crops ready for harvesting or at least have some that will be ready in under 3 hours for example have your felora plants ready for harvest and then grow corn or tomatoes after those are harvested.
    But be sure you make a selection in the apothecary building.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-09-17 at 03:28 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    thx for your feedback

I did read it

it just says harvest boost, same explanation as in the game.
    It it needs to be close to ready for harvest, it should not say for 3 hours. I tried several harvest boost, nothing happened. It just expire by itself, not sure what to plant

is there any e.g for best effectiveness plants

thx in advance
    Yes, nothing would happen because your plants are not ready to harvest. Once they are ready to harvest, if you use another harvest boost, you will get twice as many crops when you harvest. Not sure if you are trying to get an increase in yield or a reduction in the time it take to grow.

And as riverly pointed out, to get the most from the boost, plant any crop that will be ready in LESS than three hours, this includes wheat, strawberries, tomatos and corn. If you plan well, depending on what crops you need, it can apply to many harvests. Ie. collect the felora, then plant wheat or strawberries, then depending on how much time is left you can plant strawberries, tomatoes or corn, and then tomatoes or corn, again and again until you are full of everything or the boost expires.

Alternatively you can use a Nimble Farmer boost to shorten the time for a longer growing plant to be done in time. Ie cocoa, normally 3 hours will be done in 1.5 hours wilth the Nimble Farmer boost. The Nimble Farmer boost will then speed up all additional crops until it also expires.
    Last edited by ashley224; 01-09-17 at 07:56 AM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Rainbow Alicorn dropped a Floral Arch along with the 5 energy.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I've also gotten rainbow arches and hedges. Now I need room to place them.

I got a gold rune today! *happy tears*

Two more to go and I can finally get my rainbow ali!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post

Congratulations! I was lucky enough and got the rainbow about a month ago. Haven't seen a gold rune since.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post

Congratulation!

I need more 4 gold runes for my first alicorn.
    Average 2 trades per day, I have lot of bronze runes :-(

It keeps throwing me 8 or 9 bronze runes in a row for trading away totally unfair amount of resources but I'm not even frustrated anymore. I've made myself believe that gold runes are non-existent and my trade is kind of a chore that must be done. At least that way I don't feel negative, lol. And got a gold rune today to my surprise! I was like aaah so this thing still exists?! Lol. 9 gold runes in total now!! So excited!