Page 10 of 140 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    here we go!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    An Expert Opinion:

Recruit a magic expert (0/1)
    (Automatically checked off)

Consult Lady Greselda (0/1)

Peony Predictions begins.

Executive Chef
    Peony Predictions:

Follow Lady Greselda around her garden (0/3)

Communing with Clouds begins.

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhh, Adamir is cute! Nice design!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	33722

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I've updated (iPad Air). Since the update my News area is messed up...yes I have hard restarted my device. It shows *blank* has visited.
    the tab has been moved from right top to left bottom.. maybe u just need more time to conclude update.. wait alittle while
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I just logged in to find the quest gone! I had 10 animals done and went to the stables/hatcheries but the whole quest disappeared.
    Any one else?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paisley777 View Post
    I just logged in to find the quest gone! I had 10 animals done and went to the stables/hatcheries but the whole quest disappeared.
    Any one else?
    I've just woken up, no quest showing and nothing in the play store....

Rhino Keeper
    In the UK, on android. Happy to say I can see the building and the goals.

I have a couple of issues though. This shows as a 'featured' goal. Please can someone confirm that we don't need to rush on this? There's noticed, right? It's going to take me a while to get all those leafy beams and blocks. I have three other goals in my book, and they're all the ones that take a lifetime (Sister, sister anyone?) so nothing goes fast in my Kingdom. I still have lots of the story to work through - I'm not yet trading with the fairies (all those hairpins and cakes). I don't want to run at this if I can help it.

The other thing is... Please, please PLEASE put my recipe and crafting books back the right way up. I need to keep up with regular flour and granulated sugar (for the fairies) and the last thing I need is to scroll through everything else in the book to get there.

Rhino Keeper
    Elves! I am beyond excited! [more exclamation marks]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    In the UK, on android. Happy to say I can see the building and the goals.

I have a couple of issues though. This shows as a 'featured' goal. Please can someone confirm that we don't need to rush on this? There's noticed, right? It's going to take me a while to get all those leafy beams and blocks. I have three other goals in my book, and they're all the ones that take a lifetime (Sister, sister anyone?) so nothing goes fast in my Kingdom. I still have lots of the story to work through - I'm not yet trading with the fairies (all those hairpins and cakes). I don't want to run at this if I can help it.

The other thing is... Please, please PLEASE put my recipe and crafting books back the right way up. I need to keep up with regular flour and granulated sugar (for the fairies) and the last thing I need is to scroll through everything else in the book to get there.
    I'm also UK and android and I haven't got the new quest and there is no update in the play store. Did you have to do anything to prompt it to show for you?