Page 9 of 140 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wow, this is a nice surprise! I'll collate all the info asap...

i have to say , i dont know everything that is coming our way in castle story, but i am really excited about the elves, that it is NOT a timed event , and is here to stay. the building looks awesome even though i am not able to open the plot up yet. i read somewhere on another thread that there were rainbow ali's , i mean is it xmas already!
    i am ready to go all crazy on my partner so he will release the ipad from his death grip so i can play on that instead of my phone lol

Executive Chef
    I've expanded the building area and it is an Elven Outpost. We get to do deliveries of items in our inventory and earn bronze, silver and gold runes. My first delivery was wood, glimmerdust, stone, fish, white petal, and iron ore. I earned 8 bronze runes. This is going to be AWESOME!

By the way, you'll need a level 6 theater and conservatory, but not for awhile. Just a head's up.

Great update, good luck!

Oh no the items are in reverse order again like the last update! Like the easy/commom items you make are last so you have to scroll forever to get there. Can you fix that again?

Farm Supplier
    Yahoo!! Doing the happy dance and living up to my name! Love this, thank you everyone at S8 ---our moderators--- and all those who gem a head!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I've expanded the building area and it is an Elven Outpost. We get to do deliveries of items in our inventory and earn bronze, silver and gold runes. My first delivery was wood, glimmerdust, stone, fish, white petal, and iron ore. I earned 8 bronze runes. This is going to be AWESOME!

By the way, you'll need a level 6 theater and conservatory, but not for awhile. Just a head's up.

Great update, good luck!
    Ooooo sounds like a great update and cant wait to open up the Elven Outpost. Its going too look so nice with my Pirates.
    Thanks for the info katt.

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	120 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	33721
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    You need the feather to expand to the Elven Outpost. To get the feather:

Feed Nadina (0/3)
    Give the Avian Feasts

Bandage Nadina's Talon (0/5)
    Give the cloth bandages

Visit Ivy's Hut (0/1) Go

Reward is the feather.

Then new goals begin called Elven Restoration.

Rhino Keeper
    I've updated (iPad Air). Since the update my News area is messed up...yes I have hard restarted my device. It shows *blank* has visited.

Executive Chef
    Elven Restoration:

Goal 1 -
    Give Adamir Royal Beams (0/2)
    Give Adamir Royal Blocks (0/2)
    Give Adamir Architect's Paste (0/1)
    Give Adamir Luminesence (0/1)

Goal 2 -
    Tap the Elven Outpost
    (There was no timer, just click on it)

Goal 3 -
    Deliver an outpost request (0/1)
    (There are 6 different items by default that you click to send. I had them all in inventory, but I'm assuming in some cases, you'll have to wait until you collect them. You don't choose what to send, it's already there.)

Goal 4 - Purchase an Elvenite Slab (0/1)
    (There's a new Rune Market. This is where you purchase the slab. It costs 8 bronze runes which you should have already from the above goals. The reward is 10 gems.)

Then Le Tour De Glimmerwood begins.

Executive Chef
    Le Tour De Glimmerwood:

Introduce Adamir to Kingdom (0/10)
    (Visit Farmhouse and Cottages)

Enjoy a play with Adamir (0/1)
    (Visit a Level 6 Theater)

Walk Adamir through the gardens (0/1)
    (Visit Level 6 Conservatory)

Then An Expert Opinion begins.