Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    They are rare and it doesn't seem the deliveries have any effect on likliness. Hard obtained inventory doesn't appear to increase drop rate
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I currently have a delivery for 42 adamants, not happening especially since I'm down to about 30 glimmer shards and can only forge 1! It's not about what's already in my inventory, it's the amount of time required to replace what is sent off for deliveries. Not as bad as 60 golden eggs or 20 nuggets but the game developers need to be realistic about what people are willing to trade for a super rare chance of gold runes, otherwise this building will be yet another white elephant.

Well, they wouldn't spend all that time on this update for nothing. I wasn't sceptical....I knew it would turn out more difficult than it seems because of the way these games have been changing. Some ppl will spend gems on this and some won't or can't. That's the way it is now. I have cut down my spending on all the S8 games I play. I now don't HAVE to have everything that is available, especially if I feel the way to get it is very unfair. I will just enjoy what I can until I no longer enjoy it. I refuse to get stressed or frustrated anymore... although....trying not to be frustrated is frustrating at times hahaa

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering what the kiln is. Sounds interesting from the back of the card. It cost way more than the Ali.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I'm wondering what the kiln is. Sounds interesting from the back of the card. It cost way more than the Ali.
    It's like an extra forge. I managed to grab one to have a look on the old castle story version when the mystic kiln was on the market for 0 coins. Of course, syncing lost it and all the rainbow alicorns...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	33762

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	195 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	33763

Views:	126 
Size:	319.9 KB 
ID:	33764
    Last edited by zoroak; 10-01-16 at 10:54 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what or where this Giant Bird is???

Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    The new square requirements:
    * Help a giant bird
    * 1200 Royal Points
    * 9 Wisp Lanterns
    * 35,000 Coins

No expansion permits needed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    Lots of good info in post #1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    You get a feather after step 5 and this is what you need for the 'help a giant bird'.

Rhino Keeper
    It's like an extra forge. I managed to grab one to have a look on the old castle story version when the mystic kiln was on the market for 0 coins. Of course, syncing lost it and all the rainbow alicorns...

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	33762

Views:	195 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	33763

Views:	126 
Size:	319.9 KB 
ID:	33764
    Yes I bought one but didn't get to peek inside before it vanished. Thanks, hmm wonder if we will need an extra one.

I currently have a delivery for 42 adamants, not happening especially since I'm down to about 30 glimmer shards and can only forge 1! It's not about what's already in my inventory, it's the amount of time required to replace what is sent off for deliveries. Not as bad as 60 golden eggs or 20 nuggets but the game developers need to be realistic about what people are willing to trade for a super rare chance of gold runes, otherwise this building will be yet another white elephant.

I'm hoping the elven reliquary will allow trade of elvenite for runes, gold ones especially! As it is, the new apothecary has not been used as I'm keeping the hard earned runes.
    So far the reliquary only crafts two things. Uses elvenite and other materials.

Edit. Other items added. No runes yet but new items
    Last edited by Radegast1; 10-01-16 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Additional info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by undead30k View Post
    Thank you and at what point do the boosts appear? Is it after communing with clouds?

So sorry, but don't remember when I was prompted to purchase the apothecary for crafting boosts. It sat unattended for a long time because I needed silver runes and had none since I had used them all on decorations. (BTW, it's a better strategy to hoard the runes until you see what you'll need to progress in the goals.)

I haven't opened up the trades yet so not sure how they are designed, but being that there are some trades we may not be able to do I hope, or else a suggestion to S8 would be for the trade to be like the marketplace trade and after 24 hours if we don't do it, it will expire and a new trade appears. Crossing my fingers at least this is how it's set up, otherwise every player will reach a standstill eventually as I won't and I know many won't keep hitting refresh for 20 gems over and over.

Otherwise taking it slow with this event until I finish with my parrot. Hope others are able to enjoy it. I too must admit I would love a few rainbow Ali's so I hope they don't make it impossible.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 