Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    ok you got me!! How did you get that many rainbow Ali's? Is this picture real??? Am I seeing this right?

Also, do these Ali's give energy? I'm confused. This is a lot of effort for an Ali. I wonder if this means they won't be showing up in cabbage hut- which I just got. I don't want to sound negative, I'm just waiting to see how this all works. I'm a little skeptical at this point. But I'll go along with it--for now. I'll try to think positive.
    picture is real but the alis are gone. I bought them when they are showing in regular market but the game reset if I do that
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    picture is real but the alis are gone. I bought them when they are showing in regular market but the game reset if I do that
    yeah that's what I figured it was. Very nice!!

Fashion Designer
    Where do you get new building

Executive Chef
    The building is already on your game. If you click on the expand button and then click on that plot, the requirements to open the expansion shows up and if I remember correctly a dialogue starts up concerning the new update.

Executive Chef
    Just upgrading a tavern to level 6 is going to take ages. Not too bothered though because if it's like the thing in Farm Story 2 I probably won't be getting any gold tokens anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Communing with Clouds:

Fetch Ivy (0/1)

Return to Lady Griselda's Castle (0/1)
    Thank you and at what point do the boosts appear? Is it after communing with clouds?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    No it does not work unfortunately. I did try.
    Thanks for trying and saving me using up my building supplies on it.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Same here. I like the update but not the rare chances of getting gold and silver runes. I've depleted quite a lot of my inventory and spent gems speeding up the summoning and all I have are bronze runes and a few silver ones. If Storm8 wants us to spend money buying gems to speed up summoning to get the rainbow alicorns, they should at least increase the chances of silver and gold runes because if the chances are so low, most players will just not bother with the deliveries.
    I have done quite a few "major" deliveries and not thrilled with runes returned. Gambling with hard earned inventory with small return

Getting to this point was fun

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Same here. I like the update but not the rare chances of getting gold and silver runes. I've depleted quite a lot of my inventory and spent gems speeding up the summoning and all I have are bronze runes and a few silver ones. If Storm8 wants us to spend money buying gems to speed up summoning to get the rainbow alicorns, they should at least increase the chances of silver and gold runes because if the chances are so low, most players will just not bother with the deliveries.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    If gold runes are a rare drop, I'm pretty much am out I HATE super rare drops.
    They are rare and it doesn't seem the deliveries have any effect on likliness. Hard obtained inventory doesn't appear to increase drop rate

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    They are rare and it doesn't seem the deliveries have any effect on likliness. Hard obtained inventory doesn't appear to increase drop rate
    I currently have a delivery for 42 adamants, not happening especially since I'm down to about 30 glimmer shards and can only forge 1! It's not about what's already in my inventory, it's the amount of time required to replace what is sent off for deliveries. Not as bad as 60 golden eggs or 20 nuggets but the game developers need to be realistic about what people are willing to trade for a super rare chance of gold runes, otherwise this building will be yet another white elephant.

I'm hoping the elven reliquary will allow trade of elvenite for runes, gold ones especially! As it is, the new apothecary has not been used as I'm keeping the hard earned runes.
    Last edited by zoroak; 10-01-16 at 09:44 AM.