Page 112 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    NEW for me. My apothecary keeps "lighting up" with a crate & tick (like when craft buildings are ready). It just disappears without reward, but I don't want to lose energy each time. Is this a bug I should report? Kind of hard to ignore.
    I have reinstalled it's still "ready"

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have reinstalled it's still "ready"
    I'll report this for you...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you please reinstall your game. That should fix it... If not post again. Thanks
    I get the ✅ over apothecary too, SW, but worse than that, sometimes I get a huge feather over some items, e.g. pigs, cows, etc. It goes away after awhile but comes back again. I haven't noticed a connection as to when it happens or when it goes away. I have reinstalled the game, but didn't help. Not a big deal but a little annoying.

On another note, I am so angry & frustrated about doing elven trades! I trade often because I really like the boosts, but for quite awhile all I ever get are bronze runes! I have no silver anymore & it's been a long time since I got any. I have 9 gold that I've had forever. Is this happening to other people? Each time I tell myself this is the last time I'm doing a trade but then I give in thinking surely I'll get some silver this time. Nope. I guess I'm a sucker for not giving up. It's just a game, right? ��

I hear ya! I just do the simple trades and still only have a couple of gold, and not much silver either, but I am going slooooowwwww. I'm not creating any boosts in case they're part of the upcoming update. It's going to be a long time till I get a rainbow alicorn and possibly next century for the kiln! Lol

you can turn the feathers off under settings. Sometimes they still turn up over an item you need more of for a trade, but at least you can fix this yourself. Keep an eye out here for more news about the apothecary.

I hear ya! I just do the simple trades and still only have a couple of gold, and not much silver either, but I am going slooooowwwww. I'm not creating any boosts in case they're part of the upcoming update. It's going to be a long time till I get a rainbow alicorn and possibly next century for the kiln! Lol

you can turn the feathers off under settings. Sometimes they still turn up over an item you need more of for a trade, but at least you can fix this yourself. Keep an eye out here for more news about the apothecary.
    Thanks for the feathers tip. And good to know I'm not the only one not getting silver. Is kiln just a deco?

Rhino Keeper
    I heard the kiln is like a magic forge. So not just a decoration

I heard the kiln is like a magic forge. So not just a decoration
    Correct! It has all of the same crafts as a magic forge.

i don't see a place in settings to turn feathers off. Which section is it under, please? Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    i don't see a place in settings to turn feathers off. Which section is it under, please? Thanks.
    In the game settings, like another other toggle switch.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...