Page 77 of 140 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    I had a peculiar experience. When I was required to visit a Level 6 tavern, I upgraded one of the pirate taverns to level 6. Visiting the level 6 pirate tavern did not advance me. I assumed it had to be a regular tavern. Because collection of dew leaves (or whatever they are called) was going to take forever, it was going to take a long time to construct enough spellbound beams and blocks to upgrade a regular tavern. So, I put all my taverns into storage except one level 5 tavern. Today, weeks after I upgraded the pirate tavern to level 6 and put it in storage, I collected from the Level 5 tavern and advanced to the next Kingdom Goals. I'm scratching my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    I would like to ask ... how lucky you are with the rune market?
    I am sending daily average of 2-3 "elven outpost" from the beginning (09/29). Yet I have only 2 gold runes :-O I have no luck with golden runes :-/
    Strange/weird algorithm, I know about the man who already has 12 gold runes :-(

Furthermore - my Rune Market has problems with the display. Most of the time on its site only see an empty field, or bird Nadine.

I have not traded as often as you, but I have 3 gold runes. They are very rare.
    I had the same issue as you with the invisible market. There was an upgrade before the Halloween event that fixed it for me. Now my market is always visible, but Nadine is a lot smaller. Maybe you need to update the game and/or force close?

Fashion Designer
    I have 5 gold runes, and almost 400 bronze, and have been playing since the start. I have not noticed any patterns.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I had a peculiar experience. When I was required to visit a Level 6 tavern, I upgraded one of the pirate taverns to level 6. Visiting the level 6 pirate tavern did not advance me. I assumed it had to be a regular tavern. Because collection of dew leaves (or whatever they are called) was going to take forever, it was going to take a long time to construct enough spellbound beams and blocks to upgrade a regular tavern. So, I put all my taverns into storage except one level 5 tavern. Today, weeks after I upgraded the pirate tavern to level 6 and put it in storage, I collected from the Level 5 tavern and advanced to the next Kingdom Goals. I'm scratching my head.
    Same here. But no idea how to get the giant feather that you need to expand to the elves outpost.
    I hope it will be the reward furtheron.

Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    Dear S8, could you please control your bird better. I have my board zoomed in just the way I like it on my phone so i can work around the kingdom. Every day this blasted bird flies in and out and zooms me right out to show it flying off into the sunset. It is very irritating especially as i don't use the outpost or collect runes. I tried a few speed-ups and was not really impressed.

Even worse, i have set-up the game not to give me alerts but the bird ignores this and i can't turn it off. I do not want to be woken in the middle of the night up by the bird squawking to tell me it is just about to leave ...

Could you let us put the outpost away if we don't want it and use the space for other things?
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this!
    It is very irritating to be doing something & that darn bird takes over the game. My game immediately zooms to the darn bird's flight path at the top left when arriving or bottom right when departing.

Please stop this! It can just disappear from its huge treehouse without any fanfare at all, please!

If we can't store the darn thing, at least stop this inane, disrupting flight pattern.

I second (or third) this motion! I'm busily working away and all of a sudden the board seems possessed and zooms way out, mid tap....and I find myself 4 gems poorer. Thankfully it was a cheap trap this time. But I CAN see the timer that also CANNOT be hidden....so I know when the bird will be leaving or arriving should I want to watch....therefore, there really is no need to move my playing field while I'm actually playing!

I realize storing the outpost is a pipe dream. Much like ever actually getting a gold rune from the trade also seems to be. But if we MUST have the thing, we should at least be able to ignore it during regular play. Even the Baron doesn't take over the board when there's a new prize in his tent. Surely that bird could be more considerate than the Baron?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 11-10-16 at 08:46 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by illieland View Post
    Same here. But no idea how to get the giant feather that you need to expand to the elves outpost.
    I hope it will be the reward furtheron.
    Look on page one of this thread, the very first post has all the steps required to get the feather, and unlock the outpost.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I second (or third) this motion! I'm busily working away and all of a sudden the board seems possessed and zooms way out, mid tap....and I find myself 4 gems poorer. Thankfully it was a cheap trap this time. But I CAN see the timer that also CANNOT be hidden....so I know when the bird will be leaving or arriving should I want to watch....therefore, there really is no need to move my playing field while I'm actually playing!

I realize storing the outpost is a pipe dream. Much like ever actually getting a gold rune from the trade also seems to be. But if we MUST have the thing, we should at least be able to ignore it during regular play. Even the Baron doesn't take over the board when there's a new prize in his tent. Surely that bird could be more considerate than the Baron.
    I was relieved to see this and the other posts that were incorporated into this one! I keep think I'm randomly tapping things when my game suddenly randomly veers over to the bird, but couldn't for the life of me see where I'd managed to tap! Thought I was going mad, so glad that there is an explanation for it (or well, not an explanation but that it is a thing that happens!)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    I was relieved to see this and the other posts that were incorporated into this one! I keep think I'm randomly tapping things when my game suddenly randomly veers over to the bird, but couldn't for the life of me see where I'd managed to tap! Thought I was going mad, so glad that there is an explanation for it (or well, not an explanation but that it is a thing that happens!)
    Seems i have hit a common cord ... Actually the zooming out it just an irritation. Ignoring the ban on notifications is damned annoying. I have all notifications banned from CS on my iphone - but Nadine religiously wakes me up at 3am with a squawk and a rustle of feathers as she flies off. I have re-installed the game and re-defined the fact that i do not wish to have any notifications and she continues to defy me. I am thinking of buying a shot*** ...

Such exuberance from a peacock or a parrot may be expected - but not a glorified magpie

Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    Seems i have hit a common cord ... Actually the zooming out it just an irritation. Ignoring the ban on notifications is damned annoying. I have all notifications banned from CS on my iphone - but Nadine religiously wakes me up at 3am with a squawk and a rustle of feathers as she flies off. I have re-installed the game and re-defined the fact that i do not wish to have any notifications and she continues to defy me. I am thinking of buying a shot*** ...

Such exuberance from a peacock or a parrot may be expected - but not a glorified magpie
    I can loan you my 22.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Just collected from my level 5 tavern as well and boom, the goal advanced to Adamir appearing. I'm so glad because those beams are taking forever! Rushed here to see if they changed the requirements. Anyway, I'm a happy camper for once!