Page 102 of 140 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    I need 1 more gold rune to craft my 3rd rainbow Ali. Putting trades on hold while I make snowballs. (Maybe). I think I'm getting obsessed with the trades!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I need 1 more gold rune to craft my 3rd rainbow Ali. Putting trades on hold while I make snowballs. (Maybe). I think I'm getting obsessed with the trades!!!
    Almost done your 3rd rainbow Ali, congrats! I'm still working on #2.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'd settle for one. I'm lacking four gold runes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Almost done your 3rd rainbow Ali, congrats! I'm still working on #2.
    I guess so you say I'm working on my second, too, since I did get my first one. But I think I'm making elven elixir and stuff faster than I'm collecting more gold runes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Reminds why I made the u-goals

But I cannot make any more useless items as we have a cap them as well. Oh well, mow we have this outpost to flush surplus.
    I didn't see that we have an unofficial goal for the Elven Reliquary? Not that I'm close to max'ing out anything from there.

Fashion Designer
    insane. haven't got gold runes in forever.
    also can we have a broader selection of items in the rune market?? Im overflowing with silver and bronze

I can't help but feel jealous of the posts about the third (or fifth!) rainbow Alis. :-(
    I'm still stuck waiting for the last two gold runes to make a first (and probably only) rainbow Ali. With the gold rune drop rate I'm experiencing, getting a second Ali will be nearly impossible. And I believe I can safely forget about ever getting that forge....
    It doesn't help that as of today, I'm suspending the trades again until I finish the current storybook. The elves always seem to want mass quantities of whatever materials the current quests need. Sigh.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    i finally got a gold rune today
    its crazy how random they are i think the devs need to fix this
    im lvl 50 and play almost all day everyday and make atleast 5 trades a day or more and i just now got one gold rune and ive been trading since this expansion came out

I want the Rainbow Ali and the kiln so much. But I am stuck at 8 gold runes.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Rainbow Ali no longer available? I have two more gold runes to collect but, I don't see it listed anymore. It does come from the Elven Reliquery, right?

Ops, just found it.