Page 99 of 140 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Ech, gold runes...
    I send 1 trade per day, on average, from unlocking the elvest outpost (end of September). I have 5 gold runes. Indeed, gold runes are very rare.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Ech, gold runes...
    I send 1 trade per day, on average, from unlocking the elvest outpost (end of September). I have 5 gold runes. Indeed, gold runes are very rare.
    I've managed to get six but I don't think I'll get the other four anytime soon. I want the rainbow alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got my first rainbow Ali over the holidays. It gave me a rainbow tower today.

Executive Chef
    Anything new? I can not trade even I confirmed to spend 0 gems I restarted the game, the same thing. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	35266
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	35267
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    That is strange. I wonder if the bird doesn't want to take almost all of your coal. I know that sounds weird, but I've never given away so much of any one item. Just a very wild guess!!!!

Or just a glitch???
    Last edited by riverly; 01-07-17 at 10:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    I guess it's a glitch.. that greedy bird takes any and everything! wait awhile.. she must be going through a phase of indigestion, lol! I do see the ElvenOutpost glitches sometimes.. the other day I had 2 birds.. 1 in flying-in movement, stuck! and 1 sitting on the Outpost. at that moment I couldn't complete the exchange. after awhile it fixed itself.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Thanks! I turned off my iPad and went to sleep. It went back to normal this morning
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    So after getting second rainbow ali I decided to stop the trades for a while..... then the next one asked for small amounts of items I was maxed on anyway. Traded and got 2 gold. Next trade was the same way, so I did it got one gold. Now I feel compelled to go for another Ali. I WAS OUT... AND THEY PULLED ME RIGHT BACK IN! (Apologies to Al Pacino.)

Fashion Designer
    I have 7 gold, trading every day. Tons of worthless bronze. Loosing interest , this is becoming more drudgery than fun. Congrats to everybody who has a rainbow Ali.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    I activated the harvest boost, but it didn't allow me to harvest my Fellora nor to speed it up to 3 hours.

So how does it work? thx