Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves

Ever see a city float? Lift your eyes towards the clouds, and you may be surprised at what you find there! Very rarely, you might catch a glimpse of giant birds gliding about tall, gleaming towers and glistening palaces. Even if you don't believe me, is it not worth a look, just in case? Someone might be waiting for you to find them!

[==Update requires Level 27+ on Version 1.6, and will be here to stay.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: ELVES
    Last edited by sourp4tch; 09-29-16 at 02:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Castle Story Version 1.6 is now live! Update your games to receive the new feature and content

Hope you all enjoy!!!

What is the new building that appeared in Castle? When I tap on it, it says "expand here to get rewards" is this part of the Elves thread? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I can't expand there.

*****Here's some great instructions for the Outpost by CoCoMom:

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    As I understand it - we know the following:
    #1:If you click on one or more of the 6 items offered they will be removed from your inventory immediately.
    #2:If you click on the Deliver All button (it doesn't say that but it should) all items will be removed from your inventory and delivered immediately, whether you have checked them off individually or not.
    #3:The only way to receive runes is to fill all 6 requested items.
    #4:When a request is made it starts an 18 hr timer - you have 18 hrs to complete the trade, if the timer expires the trade will no longer be valid.
    #5:When you click the Deliver All button - you receive runes immediately - and there is a 4 hr timer established before a new trade appears. In the mean time there is a list of items that will be asked for in the next trade.

AND -

#6:If you have one or more items selected for delivery and you let the time expire without clicking on the Deliver All button, the items you selected - that were removed from inventory as per #1 are lost forever and you receive no runes as payment.

SO - DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING UNLESS U ARE WILLING TO TRADE ALL OF THE 6 ITEMS ASKED FOR
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-06-16 at 03:18 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I don't have the update in the App Store, SourP4tch
    Nor do we in the UK App Store

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Nor do we in the UK App Store
    Its an expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Up front so nobody misses it:

WARNING: You cannot do partial trades! If you click on deliver of any of the 6 items and/or the Deliver on the right side of the screen you are agreeing to trade ALL 6 items!

Now please continue to read below...
    Adding this info from a later post so it's seen early by people starting this event...

************************************************** ****************************

First post in a while on this thread as I'd been waiting to see the rules before playing. Please all of those who have been burned already don't take this negatively as the only person to blame for the issues so far is S8 with the lack of clarity this was delivered...

That being said; as the real players of this game(since our goals and S8s are sometimes not aligned) , we as a community need to figure out how to work around the hurdles they place in front of us. I know it's very often tempting to give up on S8 and just stop playing but I think a lot of us are actually more in it for that community and long time game play versus the implementation of event/feature XYZ.

For this event it appears it is very similar to other games and you should ONLY do a trade IF you carefully weigh all 6 items and how hard they will be to replenish. If any of the items are hard to get and often needed for other tasks simply wait for the next trade no matter how tempted you are to move along.

This in fact is VERY similar to even CS quests where especially for lower level players or players with low stock of many items, it is VERY advisable to wait for others to go first and see what the steps are and then determine if you should try the event at all. Once you start the event and begin giving away items to accomplish the goals in the event, they are gone forever regardless if you make the final item.(in essence S8 steals them) Thus, you've gotta weigh the risk/reward on every event and let any very challenging one pass by no matter how tempting the "carrot" at the end seems.

I know everyone is ready to start this new expansion right now and start getting the brand new "carrots", but urge everyone to be patient and treat this as one of the long term goals that you'll eventually one day be able to achieve.(like sister, sister).

As for the Dew, unless you want to splurge and buy the Blossom, the only thing worth doing right now is to continue checking Ivy's every chance you get and slowly get 3 leafs per successful drop. I've seen no increased drop rate on flower petals when replenishing the petals I've used for other tasks. Again, resist the temptation to use every energy you have to continue harvest flowers after you're maxed out the individual petals as the drops are VERY RARE so the energy could be better utilized stocking up on more common materials used in quests/events.

I know for many/most of us this will greatly slow down achieving things in this new expansion but seems to be the best alternative at this time. Besides, it seems like with the high bar that we've been given to even start this quest, S8 will have to continue MOST events going forward without requiring stuff from this expansion. They'll be spending a lot of time resources already on just working the bugs out of what we have now as well.

Overall this does help give long term players something to continue on while waiting for future plots to play out and now lets the players coming up through the game from the beginning know that they will have something else to do once they get done with all the other goals along the way.(in addition to the ongoing events).
    Last edited by netwiz3; 10-04-16 at 04:00 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Its a plot of land to earn instead of trade tickets its the elven quest..

Executive Chef
    WARNING: You cannot do partial trades! If you click on deliver of any of the 6 items and/or the Deliver on the right side of the screen you are agreeing to trade ALL 6 items!
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 10-03-16 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Just want to get attention
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast