Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
Wow you're lucky. My bird almost never wants common stuff, she's always asking for 41 gold nuggets or 6 spellbound beams, 6 sweet feasts or 46 skunkupies. If she ever asks for common stuff like strawberry she'd want a huge amount like 80.

I wonder if the requirements correlate with your level and your inventory. I notice the more I have of something the higher the requirement. Like when I have 99 mysterious venoms she'd ask for 46. If I send them, the next time she'd ask for 30 or so because now I only have 50's.

Maybe I should stop stocking up on stuff. Having 99 of everything will just get me punished it feels like.

Edit: right now the bird is asking me for, among other things, 24 purple hides, 30 truffles, 85 strawberries, etc. It took me ages to collect purple hides and even though I don't know what to use them for I'm not giving them up. Anyone else like me? Lol
Same - I never give up adamant ( almost never use it - I think game has asked it for TWICE in all history) - but i'm NOT giving up rarest material which is so hard to get. Especially if Bird asks for like 80 of it. Has anyone else been wondering what are the elves up too? Trying to weaken us before declaring war on us?