Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So, without reading through all 1300+ posts, is there any way to know what runes you might get? All I'm getting are bronze. I'll never achieve the rainbow allis like this. Can you trade up like with troll tokens? Thanks
    No - they are random. Gold one is ultra rare drop. It took me like forever to get enough for ally and for 1 mystic kin. ( 10 ffor ally and 30 gold for building) - but I have both...it just drops ultra rarely. If you think filling some outrageous quest with really insane asks ( like 70 golden nuggets) will give you better chances -NO, just as likely to get bronze. So skip those - always check what they are asking. Elves are sneaky and sometimes they ask really rare items - and quite a lot- I've been asked like 70 mithril, golden nuggets, eels - those are nightmare to get if you need those... so always check what they want - giving them better items does NOT increase your chances of getting gold. Just be patient -eventually you will get there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Interestingly, I did make a silver bar earlier. But I’ve been making them pretty frequently, whenever I reach 99 silvers, and I don’t think I’ve been asked for them before. Or maybe I just don’t remember.
    I notice every once in a while they’d ask for stuffs that I maxed out long ago and had no use for such as feral magic, mysterious venom, or even valentines entwined seedlings. If i send them then they’ll keep asking again for the items a few more times, though in lower quantities.

Also I notice that the more I have of an item, the larger quantity they demand. If I have under 10 in stock they’ll ask for single digit number of items, but if I have 99 of something they’ll ask for 45 for example.
    Thank you! So maybe if we want them to ask for something we're willing to give.. we just keep crafting that object. But knowing the smart Elvens.. they'll add what we don't want to hand over.. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So, without reading through all 1300+ posts, is there any way to know what runes you might get? All I'm getting are bronze. I'll never achieve the rainbow alis like this. Can you trade up like with troll tokens? Thanks
    The answer is NO! Payments are random drops and never equivalent to the exchange made.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    The harvest boost... does it double your coins too or
    Just the item?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    The harvest boost... does it double your coins too or
    Just the item?
    Just items & energy, not the coins. Would be nice
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    if that dang bird wants more rare items-do you tend to get better runes? or is it a toss up
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    if that dang bird wants more rare items-do you tend to get better runes? or is it a toss up
    Fell for that trap several times- NO. Drops won't change. I once paid like 60 Mithril - and got 8 bronze runes. It is just a trap. Don't ever fall for it.
    Just skip those which ask for truly rare and hard to get items - tons of golden nuggets ( mine once asked 70)....etc - you won't get any better chances than with regular normal asks. Elves are sneaky little dudes who just want to rob you. They also seem weirdly obsessed with Mermaid items.

Nightclub Owner
    Trap. Don't fall for it.

Rhino Keeper
    the theiving bird will just laugh at you as he hands over a few bronze runes for your trouble....the one that visits my queendom seems to have a liking for items I need for events at the moment....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-25-19 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text

Executive Chef
    mine is obessed with toadstool/mushroom caps from the adventures. but i don't want/need another monster to slay. most of what she/he/it wants is each common stuff that i have a ton of (15 tomatoes, 7 animal hides, 5 orange feathers =all things i am just shy of max on), but she wants 19 gold apples. unlike some poeople, i don't have a lot of gold apples. i have a decent amount if they were needed for something (what i dont know). but not 19 extra. if it was 1-i wouldn't question it
    guess i will wait for tomarrow's request
    thank you for all your help
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    mine is obessed with toadstool/mushroom caps from the adventures. but i don't want/need another monster to slay. most of what she/he/it wants is each common stuff that i have a ton of (15 tomatoes, 7 animal hides, 5 orange feathers =all things i am just shy of max on), but she wants 19 gold apples. unlike some poeople, i don't have a lot of gold apples. i have a decent amount if they were needed for something (what i dont know). but not 19 extra. if it was 1-i wouldn't question it
    guess i will wait for tomarrow's request
    thank you for all your help
    Wow you're lucky. My bird almost never wants common stuff, she's always asking for 41 gold nuggets or 6 spellbound beams, 6 sweet feasts or 46 skunkupies. If she ever asks for common stuff like strawberry she'd want a huge amount like 80.

I wonder if the requirements correlate with your level and your inventory. I notice the more I have of something the higher the requirement. Like when I have 99 mysterious venoms she'd ask for 46. If I send them, the next time she'd ask for 30 or so because now I only have 50's.

Maybe I should stop stocking up on stuff. Having 99 of everything will just get me punished it feels like.

Edit: right now the bird is asking me for, among other things, 24 purple hides, 30 truffles, 85 strawberries, etc. It took me ages to collect purple hides and even though I don't know what to use them for I'm not giving them up. Anyone else like me? Lol
    Last edited by Melany77; 05-02-19 at 08:17 AM.