Page 81 of 140 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Display issues are corrected by reinstalling your game. Perhaps give that a try?
    Thanks SpiritWindoo.... I'll def do that as have also never been able to see the Peacock since I got him and have not seen the Characters when the game quests pop up.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG they really do exist. Finally got my first 2 gold runes today after swapping with those stingy elves every day since they showed up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    OMG they really do exist. Finally got my first 2 gold runes today after swapping with those stingy elves every day since they showed up.
    Congrats! and happy news to know gold still exists!
    the 6 I have are all from the first week, but now have hope.
    do u remember the trade u did?
    I was thinking the sparrow was hiding all the gold during the flight.. just like when crows and gulls steal shiny things to hide in their nests
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have a couple gold runes now too, but they have just been on regular/give 1-10 items of standard stock. I don't do ones where they ask for 50 adamant to any golden items. My theory is that its a numbers game. After X number of trades you get gold. Bit like trials and tribute goals. Well, as good a theory as any!

Rhino Keeper
    MoonVillage3 - SW is right. It was just some simple trade that asked for no more than 12 of some common items. I guess if we just wait it out we will finally get our Ali.

Executive Chef
    Sent delivery with 50 hot peppers=bronze runes. Wawah! Oh, and that also included the love entwined seed thing which I didn't even know I had.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have a couple gold runes now too, but they have just been on regular/give 1-10 items of standard stock. I don't do ones where they ask for 50 adamant to any golden items. My theory is that its a numbers game. After X number of trades you get gold. Bit like trials and tribute goals. Well, as good a theory as any!
    I agree that's exactly the way I have started to trade after losing a load of the rarer stock

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    MoonVillage3 - SW is right. It was just some simple trade that asked for no more than 12 of some common items. I guess if we just wait it out we will finally get our Ali.
    it's a logical theory so let's all hang on till gold comes pouring in
    we know for sure it's not the difficulty of the exchange that gives gold.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Re: Elven Reliquary
    Does anyone know why and also what choices we have to make in the Elven Reliquary?
    Elevenite is maxing out so I make objects is the Reliquary but I have no idea what they are needed for.
    So far I haven't seen use for them.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Re: Elven Reliquary
    Does anyone know why and also what choices we have to make in the Elven Reliquary?
    Elevenite is maxing out so I make objects is the Reliquary but I have no idea what they are needed for.
    So far I haven't seen use for them.
    I'm storing my elevenite in a dusty corner with my faerie blocks and beams. You are correct - no use for it (yet??).