Page 17 of 140 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    I made a delivery of 20 gold nuggets and didn't get one
    Whoa! That just seems so wrong! You'd think that a gold rune would be a sure thing for that many nuggets!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    I made a delivery of 20 gold nuggets and didn't get one
    20 golden nuggets
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

What is the new building that appeared in Castle? When I tap on it, it says "expand here to get rewards" is this part of the Elves thread? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Whoa! That just seems so wrong! You'd think that a gold rune would be a sure thing for that many nuggets!
    that's what I was hoping

silver is pretty rare also but did just get some but included 30 glimmer fragments in delivery. Most deliveries are for 1or 2 of an item
    Six different items with 1 or 2 of each
    Last edited by Radegast1; 09-30-16 at 12:12 PM.
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I've expanded the building area and it is an Elven Outpost. We get to do deliveries of items in our inventory and earn bronze, silver and gold runes. My first delivery was wood, glimmerdust, stone, fish, white petal, and iron ore. I earned 8 bronze runes. This is going to be AWESOME!

By the way, you'll need a level 6 theater and conservatory, but not for awhile. Just a head's up.

Great update, good luck!
    once again, huge thanks to you, Katt. I'm planning those level 6 upgrades now, and appreciate the heads'up.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i do think this plot had never been open to expanding, because I had expanded everywhere I could. Well, except for one way up on top.
    Well..then I guess I'm just confused

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Is it just me, but the only place I get spellbound leaves is from Ivy's house and that's rare. I have never seen one from flowers. Since the spellbound started I have only been able to make one log, I have all kinds of flowers, but no luck with any, at this rate it's going to take forever to upgrade the tavern to level 6. Any suggestions please!
    Do you have any Red Trillium? I have 4, and I've collected twice from them today, and got one spellbound dew each time. This is first time I've had spellbound from any flowers. Best bet is Ivy's house but they don't come up every time. I'm thinking of gemming the tavern and focus on upgrading conservatory and theatre to level 6. This game is definitely a test of one's patience!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Looks like a 5 step quest.

1. My Chicken Sense is Tingling!
    Thanks for your help! I just wish I knew how to calm them down...
    * Harvest Animals x10 (skip 20)
    * Harvest Stables x4 (Skip 8)
    * Harvest Hatcheries x4 (skip 8)
    Rewards: 410 coin, 3 xp
    I don't remember seeing this posted, but the following animals counted towards the "Harvest Animals" goal:

Black Sheep
    Glimmeregg Bunny
    Glimmeregg Chick
    Pink Chicken
    Purple Cow
    Sir Pigglesworth
    Turkey Chicken
    Turkey Pig
    Turkey Sheep

I thought I'd try my more "unusual" animals to see if they'd work. I didn't get a chance to test Sir Hamlet, but I'm betting he works, too.

Rhino Keeper

Spellbound Dew Frustration

Same frustration here... I have not received dew from flowers in over a month! After hundreds of attempts, I gave up trying and currently rely on Ivy. I am confused because the info on the Spellbound Dew card clearly states that it can be obtained by harvesting flowers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0694.PNG 
Views:	43 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	33757   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0695.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	33758  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktcheetahh View Post
    Do you have any Red Trillium? I have 4, and I've collected twice from them today, and got one spellbound dew each time. This is first time I've had spellbound from any flowers. Best bet is Ivy's house but they don't come up every time. I'm thinking of gemming the tavern and focus on upgrading conservatory and theatre to level 6. This game is definitely a test of one's patience!
    Thanks! I have tried Red Trillium in the past but will try again! Fingers crossed!