Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Well... you don't get any runes but you still loose the items that you tapped. I tapped a fish to test and let the other items expire. I lost the fish, got no runes in return. So just like with the Trade Wagon deliveries and quests that ask you to fulfill things, once the items are tapped, they're gone from your inventory.
    I tapped Coal, Stone, Corn.. also making note of my inventory amounts and also Runes.
    When trade expired.. I rechecked all. Nothing had been taken nor given... 100% sure.

If your fish had been taken.. this may mean u used one during the expiring time lapse or this works different for different kingdoms.
    I loose from my inventory only when I do partial trades.. thus confirming with big delivery tab, but not when I allow trade to expire, without tapping big delivery tab.

edit: next trade I will check inventory amounts before 'checking' item.
    trade above I took note of amounts after 'checking item'.
    will add results to post.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-06-16 at 10:43 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I tapped Coal, Stone, Corn.. also making note of my inventory amounts and also Runes.
    When trade expired.. I rechecked all. Nothing had been taken nor given... 100% sure.

If your fish had been taken.. this may mean u used one during the expiring time lapse or this works different for different kingdoms.
    I loose from my inventory only when I do partial trades.. thus confirming with big delivery tab, but not when I allow trade to expire, without tapping big delivery tab.

edit: next trade I will check inventory amounts before 'checking' item.
    trade above I took note of amounts after 'checking item'.
    will add results to post.
    Unfortunately as soon as you tap deliver on a single item in the trade it is removed from inventory
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Unfortunately as soon as you tap deliver on a single item in the trade it is removed from inventory
    Thanks.. this I will check before tapping deliver if changes.. now I've taken note of amounts of what required.. will check after tapping single item.

CONFIRM: yes! item is taken from inventory as 'deliver' is tapped.
    THUS: if NOT tapped.. and trade allowed to expire.. nothing is taken.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-06-16 at 11:38 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Well I have 222 bronze, 26 silver and 1gold! Time to give the bird a rest! Are we getting an update today?
    155 bronze and 55 silver NO GOLD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 33804

Not all people had the love shack ,the first picture in my set of 6 is a seed from that event ,so a lot of people will not even know what this is , I won't have any trouble filling it, but how fair will it be to others
    O...M...G... .... excuse me while I run to find a tap to wash this salt out of my wound, LOL.

....and Rainbow Ali looks to be about as elusive as getting the LS cuz I still have NO GOLD RUNES. Pfft. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I just found this! Gee, I should check more often! Can I still do this or is it over??

I not only am not recvg gold runes but have used to gold boost the last 20harvest of the mines and have not recvd gold there either
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    I not only am not recvg gold runes but have used to gold boost the last 20harvest of the mines and have not recvd gold there either
    Wow! That's just wrong! So strike gold boost off the list of possibly useful pieces to this new update huh?
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    O...M...G... .... excuse me while I run to find a tap to wash this salt out of my wound, LOL.

....and Rainbow Ali looks to be about as elusive as getting the LS cuz I still have NO GOLD RUNES. Pfft. Lol
    No gold for me either , right now I'm at a stand still the outpost took 65 of my magic bag and we all know how hard they are to get back. And now it wants another 65 which I haven even got it back up to 50 yet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I just found this! Gee, I should check more often! Can I still do this or is it over??
    If your talking about the out post .its part of the main story line