Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I agree. S8 has ruined the elven trades for us. A trade yesterday asked for 36 pink coral. It takes DAYS for that much to drop from the Tidegate and/or pink marmosea. I'm having to let the majority of trades expire which I didn't normally do very often. And to add insult to injury, I have not received a single gold rune since they revamped the trades. So they made the trades harder and the payments worse?? I don't get it!!

I've done some of the more ridiculous trades thinking I'd get gold. Nope. Only bronze. I hate this!
    Agreed

Been two? years since its been introduced, and I'm at 6 Gold Runes... all this effort for a Daily Alicorn

#fedup

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Fins, venom and dark pollen. Yep, those elves are definitely at the same stage as me for the mermaid quest...
    sorry where are blue fins from? blue fins that looks like bat wings, I looked up The hub, but I don't see a blue fin...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    sorry where are blue fins from? blue fins that looks like bat wings, I looked up The hub, but I don't see a blue fin...
    Fins are from defeating marmosea. look in the sticky thread called Of Land and Sea. They're not in the guides yet as the goals are not quite finished... I'm still verifying drops.

Nightclub Owner
    I was reading through this thread the other day and read that a player was saving their gold runes in case something better was introduced in our Rune Markets. It got me thinking that while I was doing the reasonable trades, I was unsure how many golds I had made, so I checked. I was impressed with myself that I had saved up 19 and was debating whether to make a third Rainbow Ali or save up for the Kiln.

Just now I got my first gold rune in MONTHS and when I opened my Rune Market thinking I'd buy two Rainbow Alis and skip the Kiln, I still only had 19!!! I'd think my memory was faulty but I remember quite clearly thinking that while I only needed one more gold to get two more Alis, it would still take forever since I've only been getting bronze.

Not cool you greedy, thieving elves! Not cool at all!

I now have access to the Elves. I was anticipating a good trade with them, since they asked for ?40 gold apples? among other items....you know what they gave me? 4 silver and 2 bronze runes...Does that sound fair? It took a while to save the gold apples. I was rewarded more silver and bronze runes for much less in previous trades. It is needful and beneficial for the game to be well balanced, especially on the reward system.
    Last edited by springtime77; 01-31-18 at 10:32 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Ive just unlocked the outpost and did the first two trades before the recent valentine event came into action. Now im stressed, because theres a box on the right of the screen that says 12 days timer on the elven trades. Im confused; does the trade with the elves stop after 12 days? Is it like with monster hunts, that they're only active from time to time??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    Ive just unlocked the outpost and did the first two trades before the recent valentine event came into action. Now im stressed, because theres a box on the right of the screen that says 12 days timer on the elven trades. Im confused; does the trade with the elves stop after 12 days? Is it like with monster hunts, that they're only active from time to time??
    The Elven Trades are always active, you have 16 hours to complete the trade. If you don't want to trade the items asked for, it will disappear at the end of 16 hours and a new trade will appear 4 hours after that. For some reason, when the bird flies in with a new trade it occasionally says 12 days instead of the usual 16 hours. However it usually goes back to the normal 16 hour timer if I click on it to view what it wants or if I close the game and reopen it. There is a thorough and detailed explanation of the Trading post in the Hub I would suggest reading through if I haven't answered your question.

Quote Originally Posted by springtime77 View Post
    I now have access to the Elves. I was anticipating a good trade with them, since they asked for ?40 gold apples? among other items....you know what they gave me? 4 silver and 2 bronze runes...Does that sound fair? It took a while to save the gold apples. I was rewarded more silver and bronze runes for much less in previous trades. It is needful and beneficial for the game to be well balanced, especially on the reward system.
    If you read back through this thread, there have been a lot of players that have been burned like that. The runes rewarded do not reflect the value of the items given. My rule of thumb now, is that I will not give the elves any rare items. Period. And I also never send it if they are asking for more than 15-20 of any item unless it is super easy to replace, (e.g. water, wood, stone, eggs, reef slab and clay from the mermaids) Also, I never use gems to switch out an item for trade. I just wait until the next trade is available.

The drawback is that I don’t get very many gold runes, but based on all I’ve read, most players don’t get that many anyway.
    I can live with that, since I prefer keeping my materials for use in events, and also saving the energy I would have to use to restock.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-04-18 at 09:54 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    No need to stress. They never go away. As Anniras said, after each trade expires, a new one shows up 4 hours later. One word of caution, if you happen to be playing when the bird is either leaving or returning, it takes over your board and everything zooms out. If you happen to be collecting anything at the time, this makes it very easy to click on the wrong thing, or worse, spend gems you don’t want to spend. I have learned to watch that timer on the right side of the screen so that I can see if the bird is close to leaving or returning. Good luck with the trades!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I’m sorry if this has already been discussed but I tired to read through the 130 pages but ran out of time. I am up do the part where I need to visit lady greselda’s Garden but when I go to the market to buy it the garden is locked by goal. Is there a prerequisite I am missing or is it a bug?