Page 114 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    I sent out 38 golden eggs today and got 1 golden rune. Costly golden runes ....
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    ^
    i sent out 25 gold eggs lastnight hopeing for gold lol! 8 bronze

Rhino Keeper
    hi
    how to use boost

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Story's not finished yet! And the Mystic Kiln you can get from the rune market is a craft building with all the same crafts as the magic forge. Hope this clears things up for you.

Edit: link to the crafts > https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...76#post1392176
    I really should have paid more attention to this thread and the one in the link. Then I wouldn't have spent all the gold runes on the Mystic Kiln.

I thought i was the only one who felt ripped off by supplying the Elves with over 10 gold NUGGETS, EGGS, and APPLES... only to receive BRONZE runes again and again! Don't think ill be doin any more trades unless im max on certain items. SAD!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by missharleyO3 View Post
    I thought i was the only one who felt ripped off by supplying the Elves with over 10 gold NUGGETS, EGGS, and APPLES... only to receive BRONZE runes again and again! Don't think ill be doin any more trades unless im max on certain items. SAD!
    I only trade with them if it's something I can afford to give up and I don't notice any better or worse runes from them. Usually I get silver and bronze.

Thanks to needing all that pond water, I was finally able to give the greedy little elves more blue fish, and I guess they were REALLY happy to get them, because they finally handed over that 10th gold rune. I now have zero gold runes and a brand new rainbow alicorn!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thanks to needing all that pond water, I was finally able to give the greedy little elves more blue fish, and I guess they were REALLY happy to get them, because they finally handed over that 10th gold rune. I now have zero gold runes and a brand new rainbow alicorn!!
    Congratulations! Yes, for once I'm maxed on blue fish too and after weeks of getting no gold runes, did a trade asking for moderate numbers of items and a whopping 85 tomatoes today (upgraded my lily pond to lvl 10 a couple of days ago so not too worried about energy for ponds/rocks) and got 3 gold, 6 silver and 10 bronze runes.

Is anyone hoarding gold runes hoping for release of other items or do you craft a rainbow alicorn as soon as you get 10 gold runes? I have 1 rainbow one already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Congratulations! Yes, for once I'm maxed on blue fish too and after weeks of getting no gold runes, did a trade asking for moderate numbers of items and a whopping 85 tomatoes today (upgraded my lily pond to lvl 10 a couple of days ago so not too worried about energy for ponds/rocks) and got 3 gold, 6 silver and 10 bronze runes.

Is anyone hoarding gold runes hoping for release of other items or do you craft a rainbow alicorn as soon as you get 10 gold runes? I have 1 rainbow one already.
    I'm just going for one then I'll start using the silver runes for boosts. So I won't bother hoarding them.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post

Thanks! Congrats on the three!! I declined a trade yesterday that wanted 75 sugarcane, because I am still working on the pond. (Should get to level 10 today!)

I've only gotten 10 gold runes total since this was released last September....it only took 5 months. . But now that I've finally got the Ali, I'll probably hoard any gold runes I get, in case of future releases. IF I get any more, that is. Lol!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending