Page 78 of 140 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfood134 View Post
    Just collected from my level 5 tavern as well and boom, the goal advanced to Adamir appearing. I'm so glad because those beams are taking forever! Rushed here to see if they changed the requirements. Anyway, I'm a happy camper for once!
    Same thing happened with me!

I have to say I am getting a bit discouraged in trading for runes. I decided to make the trade that included 5 gold nuggets in the hopes of getting a gold rune. No such luck I only got back 11 Bronze runes... not even silver. This game is really starting to not be much fun.

Very expensive exchange and in return give 8 bronze runes. But the Golden rune is not seen. How so? And in General, will there be something like gold, because they don't give at all! 4 days to carry out all the exchanges!

How to get gold runes?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsrobinson89 View Post
    I have to say I am getting a bit discouraged in trading for runes. I decided to make the trade that included 5 gold nuggets in the hopes of getting a gold rune. No such luck I only got back 11 Bronze runes... not even silver. This game is really starting to not be much fun.
    All this week, every trade has netted me only bronze runes. I did skip a few because I wasn't giving exorbitant amounts of rare-to-get items but ... come on. This is utterly ridiculous.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Same here, these two or three weeks, only bronze and bronze, rarely get silver, no sign of gold...
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Same thing happened with me!
    Same thing for me too. I'll take it!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there no formula for runes received for items given?
    like others, I don't like giving up ten Lumin potions, or 13 gold nuggets for 5 to 8 bronze runes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Same here, these two or three weeks, only bronze and bronze, rarely get silver, no sign of gold...
    The elves screwed up and forgot who they were trading with. I got 3 gold runes from yesterday's trade!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    The elves screwed up and forgot who they were trading with. I got 3 gold runes from yesterday's trade!!!!
    Amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Wow...they weren't paying attention, I guess. I actually got 1 gold rune this morning & almost fell outta my chair.
    But...now they want 10 skunkupies crazy!! I am maxed but not sure that Ivy's Bakery is still dropping them. so not sure I want to give them up.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******