Page 43 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Could we have some help on how to use the boost. I started making spellbound beam and spellbound block, (5 hours), then activated the fast worker boost, but nothing happened. Looks like I just wasted the boost.
    I activated the boost then started making two spellbound blocks and both jobs were finished in slightly over 2 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Lol, true...but I've been doing overnight gold trades lately for gems cuz I like to hoard those, too! Lol ...and now that is stymied a lil bit while I try to build my lost golden eggs back up. Grr, lol.

I saw it in the image that stargaze91 posted in the "Help Me" thread, post 493.
    Attachment 33795
    It was a screen shot taken from the video we can watch in the App Store for Castle Story.
    I waaaaaaaaaaaaaant!!! LOL
    I'm sorry, Captain I wish I could gift you all my gold items, I never do that trade, only milk & eggs or meat. Maybe S8 could give back your gold since it was a mistake caused by a new feature?
    Lol, it looks like my long lost Fairy Tale Wonderland peacock... I want that back, and the pink one too, lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

What is the elvenite node & elixir used for?

Rhino Keeper
    Got my first gold rune heading to the tavern ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What is the elvenite node & elixir used for?
    They are part of the ongoing goals. Read post 2 of the first page for details on where/when they are crafted.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    New! Time for new trade. Bird flys in and lands and a second bird is hovering next to the roost!
    Time to prepare a defence to protect our stocks.. we have been invaded by beautiful Cloud Sparrows who are not as kind as they look. Actually.. they are thieves is disguise.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Correct, that is what I do. Just having a trade that requiers 70 golden nuggets is somewhat out of range for all given a handfull of players
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It happened because it was the first time that a trade offer asking for the gold nuggets came up. The assumption at that point was that it would have been a "fair" trade with at least 1 gold rune or a couple of silver ones and since I had about 90 nuggets, I traded and in true TL/S8 fashion, the trade turned out ridiculous.

So from now on, I'll still trade but won't trade the rarer items until they balance the trade.
    Ok, thanks for explaining. I thought maybe it automatically took whatever you had once you tapped on the building. If that was the case, I didn't want to accidentally lose anything. I'm a hoarder in my kingdom. I like being a hoarder. I find comfort in hoarding. If my supplies, especially things like gold nuggets drop below 75, I feel like impending doom is on the horizon. So accidentally losing them would not be good.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Could we have some help on how to use the boost. I started making spellbound beam and spellbound block, (5 hours), then activated the fast worker boost, but nothing happened. Looks like I just wasted the boost.
    The timer runs faster. So a 4 hour timer will means it will finish in 2 hours. It doesn't calculate a new time because you could start a craft and then the boost coukd expire. You didn't waste your boost.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if we can use more than one boost at a time? Right now my harvest champion is activated and I want to activate my gold miner and I don't want to lose one of them because only one is allowed at a time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Does anyone know if we can use more than one boost at a time? Right now my harvest champion is activated and I want to activate my gold miner and I don't want to lose one of them because only one is allowed at a time.
    Yes you can. I have, activated more than 1 at once, fast worker and nimble farmer. It doesn't cancel the first one. I know Gold mine last for 5 hours. I haven't tried harvest champion, how long is it active for?

Page 43 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast