Page 47 of 140 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Also expansions please!! I'm having to keep more stuff out in order to have the needed places to collect from.
    This I fully agree with..
    Unfortunately I had to put many buildings in store as ElvesCollection is not only what fixed building on free lot occupies, but others also. Then.. if we need to keep our stocks loaded in order to exchange.. we need to keep necessary buildings/objects out too.
    Conclusion: There is a serious lack of space and I have expanded all but one.. which would not resolve the situation even if expanded.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This I fully agree with..
    Unfortunately I had to put many buildings in store as ElvesCollection is not only what fixed building on free lot occupies, but others also. Then.. if we need to keep our stocks loaded in order to exchange.. we need to keep necessary buildings/objects out too.
    Conclusion: There is a serious lack of space and I have expanded all but one.. which would not resolve the situation even if expanded.
    Since this is Castle "Story" how are supposed to experience the story on our boards...we need more expansions please

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added some info from S8 in the Hub thread last night. My battery died so didn't get to add it here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....t-How-it-works

Host(ess)
    Are those elves really that greedy? What I see is how many you have/how many they want. So far, I've only been getting requests for a small amount of product. Say I have 30 iron and the elves want 10. It shows as 30/10. Only the 10 are taken when sent out.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a trade I know it took 30 fertilizer. 35 strawberries the last 4 items just one of each. Ended up with 4 gold 6 silver 3 bronze. For the past 2 days, I skipped the trades because it wanted huge amounts of gold. Now I have 5 gold. It is possible to get more than one gold in a trade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I had a trade I know it took 30 fertilizer. 35 strawberries the last 4 items just one of each. Ended up with 4 gold 6 silver 3 bronze. For the past 2 days, I skipped the trades because it wanted huge amounts of gold. Now I have 5 gold. It is possible to get more than one gold in a trade.
    Wow! That belongs in the WooHoo thread... I've only gotten 3 gold so far but am keeping on plugging away.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    I am sorry to say I do not like this new delivery thing. I now have two buildings I can't store, including the apothecary, and I'm not wasting my hard earned stores in exchange for some random number of stupid runes to buy stuff I don't need.

Can we please get on with the regular story? I'm tired of collecting animals. This isn't Menagerie Story. I'm getting irritated...
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I am sorry to say I do not like this new delivery thing. I now have two buildings I can't store, including the apothecary, and I'm not wasting my hard earned stores in exchange for some random number of stupid runes to buy stuff I don't need.

Can we please get on with the regular story? I'm tired of collecting animals. This isn't Menagerie Story. I'm getting irritated...
    it will be interesting to see where all this goes. I'm not sure how I feel about this either- and I am one that loves anything unicorn!! I reread some of the most popular suggestions in the polls, and a lot of people were wanting something to do with their excess supplies. So for them this is a solution. I also am not that impressed with elven walls and such. I have walls and paths that I don't have room for. I'm kind of rambling, but I'm still in the wait and see what happens mode- but I liked my maxed supplies. I may take a break from deliveries for a while.

Also, I don't have the apothecary yet. So that is not movable either?

And I haven't figured out the boosts yet.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-05-16 at 09:03 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I would like the outpost to moveable, ev. storable. The other buildings should be storable! I might use the outpost to offloadbase supplies, others not. The trade benefits are not worth the effort. 50 lumine essence for 8 bronze runes, is not giving any insentive in the right direction.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Well there is no cap on runes, especially bronze. 300 plus here