Page 38 of 140 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

My personal idea about the whole partial delivery issue - the overall delivery button should not be activated until all the individual item deliveries are filled. This is how other games work and that it what I thought when I sent out my two partial deliveries which cost me 40 gold nuggets and 30ish purple hides. This, in my opinion, is how the outpost should work.

Executive Chef
    I don't understand why this building can't be moved! I don't want it where it is. Will this be changed/fixed?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I don't understand why this building can't be moved! I don't want it where it is. Will this be changed/fixed?
    My guess based on other similar items like the airplane deliveries, balloon, train and mine in FS2 the answer is likely no they won't move it as it'd likely require a lot of re-coding and may be beyond what the s**** of the developers adapting items from other S8 games into CS can manage.

On the bright side, we now have an unmovable object with which to bash our heads whenever frustrated with another of the CS features that doesn't seem well implemented/explained.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    There are random rewards as the difficulty of the exchange is not equal to what is earned.
    Who lost GoldenApples did not get anything special in return..
    Just like some exchanges get 0 return.
    Or who got silver.. was a simple trade.
    I got 2Gold, 3Silver and 2Bronze for a crummy trade.. nothing special, just a couple of normal materials: WhitePetals, Tomatoes, Sap and others. The most difficult was 20Mushrooms!!!

THUS THIS PROVES..... payments are random and not more or less equal to what u trade.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Squeeeeeeeeal!!! ... My PEACOCK! - and it's PURPLE!!! - GIMME! lol

....and in other news, I just lost 55 golden eggs in the Outpost, grr. Shoulda known I couldn't make a partial delivery clicking the deliver button only under those items I wanted to send & then click the "deliver" button under the CloudSparrow cuz now it's obvious *that* bird's button should REALLY be named "DELIVER ALL". Dangit.
    Remember, dear Captain, it's the collecting that's the enjoyable thing about hoarding. Not the owning all the goods as such Lol, I've made a couple of golden deliveries myself, so now I won't have to get the black flag all the time, lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Remember, dear Captain, it's the collecting that's the enjoyable thing about hoarding. Not the owning all the goods as such Lol, I've made a couple of golden deliveries myself, so now I won't have to get the black flag all the time, lol
    Where did northwoods see the peacock !

Its a plot of land to earn instead of trade tickets its the elven quest..

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Nor do we in the UK App Store
    Its an expansion.

My seeds are still not counting intermittently. It's so frustrating that such a simple task is preventing me from moving on. I suppose this must have been going on for a while as I collect from some of the seed resources regularly so should have been maxed and only had 30 something. Since the first day of the event I've been recollecting and only back up to 20 something and I watch them drop as I slowly collect and maybe one out of three will count. I want to be able to open the new space so bad and catch up but it feels like I will be stuck here a few more weeks. I'm being punished for an item I have so it doesn't seem right. I hope they fix it soon. I put it in bugs like I said days ago but no one responded over there and then it seemed maybe it fixed itself, so I'm hoping a mod will read the main thread at least help me here.

Not sure if I'm in a rush though hearing others talk about the crazy trades lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Make sure you force close always. Just seen your bug post... If it continues update your bug post. SparklyO will be on soon and can check your game if you ask them to. Thanks.