Page 122 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    After really long work, I got my Klin

https://i68.tinypic.com/16276m0.jpg
    Last edited by echowuuu; 07-25-17 at 05:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on the kiln. I'm trying to decide to get my 4th Ali or save for a kiln. I chopped some of the rainbow pots that they dropped, and got some really good stuff. Gems, mithril, adament....

Rhino Keeper
    Hi echowuuu,

i've also just got my kiln. AT LAST, big sigh.

i just, in middle of this quest, got a 3 gold drop trade. :-O. It was immediately followed by a shocked telephone drop tbh

Which then got me thinking this is the second time i've gotten a 3 gold drop trade rest have been ones. Last one was also in middle of a quest (thou i know we have a lot of them).

But last 3 gold drop was in the middle of Judgement Grey quest (similar to this one)

i'm sure is coincidence i just know how often in middle of quests (resources low) & i'm so tempted not to do the trade & it feels like this is only time i've ever got gold. Mind you as i said we do always seem to be on a quest lol. It's probably just that & no link between the two????

i'm giving the trades a wee bit of a break i think i'm elved out. Going to send them on an Amazon link & they can use my prime.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Hi echowuuu,

i've also just got my kiln. AT LAST, big sigh.

i just, in middle of this quest, got a 3 gold drop trade. :-O. It was immediately followed by a shocked telephone drop tbh

Which then got me thinking this is the second time i've gotten a 3 gold drop trade rest have been ones. Last one was also in middle of a quest (thou i know we have a lot of them).

But last 3 gold drop was in the middle of Judgement Grey quest (similar to this one)

i'm sure is coincidence i just know how often in middle of quests (resources low) & i'm so tempted not to do the trade & it feels like this is only time i've ever got gold. Mind you as i said we do always seem to be on a quest lol. It's probably just that & no link between the two????

i'm giving the trades a wee bit of a break i think i'm elved out. Going to send them on an Amazon link & they can use my prime.
    Only a week? I'm giving mine the lifetime break. The lost drive me crazy to replenish everything, which now I can comfortably arrange the kingdom without reserving space for crop and animals.

Exclamation Elven Reliquary?

For what is Elven Reliquary?
    How do we profit from this crafting building?!

Here's the thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Outpost-Runes

Reliquary is Part 4 of these goals.

Elven Reliquary
    Info: A place for Adamir to craft unique Elven relics imbued with magic.
    Type: Building
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 8 Bronze Rune
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478

I've made a few of the items at the beginning but have put this building in storage until it becomes useful in a future goal. Not holding my breath there though .. lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

pls S8, we ( I ) need new things at the runemarket....
    dont need Walls without Towers...
    ... on the other hand, there is no cap for runes...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0060[1].jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	38223
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

I'm stuck on Le Tour de Glimmerwood. Ivy's Hut has not dropped any Spellbound Dew in over a week. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by 1knitter View Post
    I'm stuck on Le Tour de Glimmerwood. Ivy's Hut has not dropped any Spellbound Dew in over a week. Anyone else having this problem?
    Apparently, it only took posting this, I have finally started getting some spellbound dew

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    pls S8, we ( I ) need new things at the runemarket....
    dont need Walls without Towers...
    ... on the other hand, there is no cap for runes...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0060[1].jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	38223

i was thinking the kiln remains as an option/doesn't black out after you make one

i haven't the gold runes to try it, or i think the patience to try & collect as many again thou i do love my kiln & wud def def def recommend it.

you cud become the king (or Kween) of Kilns