Page 113 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my goodness! So, you build the reliquary, what's his name goes off to find out about the cloud and.....THAT'S IT??? Wha...? And why do I want to make any of these things in the reliquary anyway? And what magic forge? I am so confused!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Oh my goodness! So, you build the reliquary, what's his name goes off to find out about the cloud and.....THAT'S IT??? Wha...? And why do I want to make any of these things in the reliquary anyway? And what magic forge? I am so confused!
    Story's not finished yet! And the Mystic Kiln you can get from the rune market is a craft building with all the same crafts as the magic forge. Hope this clears things up for you.

Edit: link to the crafts > https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...76#post1392176

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Story's not finished yet! And the Mystic Kiln you can get from the rune market is a craft building with all the same crafts as the magic forge. Hope this clears things up for you.

Edit: link to the crafts > https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...76#post1392176
    Thank you! Yes, that helps.

Nightclub Owner
    The Elves have gone mad! I have 6 golden runes in the last 2 days (5 trades). Never had so many golden rune sin such short period. The trades where plain to medium costly.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Unhappy building with purple roof and gold v-shape

What is the building with the purple roof with a gold v-shaped ****** and how do you expand to it. There is also something that looks like water attached to the side and a small building next to it. It is over to the left. It is in the direction where Thurston was sneezing. When I tap it, it does not tell what it is. It just says expand here to claim your reward. I have expanded all around it, but it won't let me expand there. Please tell me how to claim it. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Elves have gone mad! I have 6 golden runes in the last 2 days (5 trades). Never had so many golden rune sin such short period. The trades where plain to medium costly.
    keep exchanging while you getting them.. mine not giving gold at all for months. as usual only bronze! when they are generous a silver rune is included.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goodeats711 View Post
    What is the building with the purple roof with a gold v-shaped ****** and how do you expand to it. There is also something that looks like water attached to the side and a small building next to it. It is over to the left. It is in the direction where Thurston was sneezing. When I tap it, it does not tell what it is. It just says expand here to claim your reward. I have expanded all around it, but it won't let me expand there. Please tell me how to claim it. Thanks
    Merging post with main thread. Info about expanding and all goals in the link couple posts above, and first page and in my signature below. It's the Elven Outpost.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got silver but no gold. I only need two more for my rainbow alicorn and that's all I'm going for with these trades. I'd rather wait than give up all my good drops for six bronze ruins.

Executive Chef
    elven request: 26 gold nuggets!
    ummmmmm! let me think.. NO! you must be kidding!
    I really feel swindled though
    Is the Baron in some way behind these requests?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    elven request: 26 gold nuggets!
    ummmmmm! let me think.. NO! you must be kidding!
    I really feel swindled though
    Is the Baron in some way behind these requests?
    Yesterday I had a request for 43 mithril & today they want 41! I don't understand the huge quantities. Ask me for 4 or 5 & I'll probably send it but 43??? You must be outta your mind...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******