Page 111 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I had a sneak peek momentarily right before the event went live & it has all the same crafts as the Magic Forge. So really in my opinion it's not worth the runes...lol.
    Been saving all my gold, but since I have a lot of Ali I would go for kiln ,I been saving forever , believe it or mt got 3 gold runes today

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Been saving all my gold, but since I have a lot of Ali I would go for kiln ,I been saving forever , believe it or mt got 3 gold runes today
    3 gold runes ... that's great! Congrats. After crafting my Ali, I haven't seen a single gold rune. Of course, the trades have been sitting there quite often since I won't give 40 adamant, 35 blue fish, or an unimaginable amount of gold nuggets ...
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    What can we make the kiln I'm looked and looked can't find it
    I had a sneak peek momentarily right before the event went live & it has all the same crafts as the Magic Forge. So really in my opinion it's not worth the runes...lol.
    Yeah, crafts seem the same.
    You can check the list of Mystic Kiln crafts here iyw (#10): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Today and yesterday I saw 12 DAYS instead of the clock while Nadina will return and was there when Nadina returned and I tap it and the clock shows 0:00 until I tap it and taken to the outpost. I refuse large amounts. No gold, spellbooks, and no more wood and stone that is needed for The Royal Games as well as material to upgrade the building in the right configuration. I did get the Rainbow Alicorn 2nd month of the event.
    Last edited by ClubhouseCity; 02-13-17 at 02:04 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've had that too, but I put it down to an idiosyncrasy of not filling orders. It fixes itself when you click on Nadina as you said.

Executive Chef
    3 gold runes ... that's great! Congrats. After crafting my Ali, I haven't seen a single gold rune. Of course, the trades have been sitting there quite often since I won't give 40 adamant, 35 blue fish, or an unimaginable amount of gold nuggets ...
    Yes we got greedy little elves indeed

Elven Reliquary & Elven Outpost

hello, is there any usage of Elvenite Node , Glimmerite Elixir , Ancient Pottery, Magic Headband and Elven Spices - from the Elven Reliquary ?
    Any quests needed those things above ?
    And why the Elven Outpost can't moved ? hope that it can be move so player can decorate the land.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adiyaja View Post
    hello, is there any usage of Elvenite Node , Glimmerite Elixir , Ancient Pottery, Magic Headband and Elven Spices - from the Elven Reliquary ?
    Any quests needed those things above ?
    And why the Elven Outpost can't moved ? hope that it can be move so player can decorate the land.
    thanks
    No uses yet, but hold that thought as there is upcoming storyline that's possibly connected coming soon. Make sure you've got the latest app version.

It cannot be moved as it's coded to be a stationary point bc if Nadina's flight path. Best not to consider it available land

(Merged with main thread... )

Rhino Keeper
    NEW for me. My apothecary keeps "lighting up" with a crate & tick (like when craft buildings are ready). It just disappears without reward, but I don't want to lose energy each time. Is this a bug I should report? Kind of hard to ignore.

Can you please reinstall your game. That should fix it... If not post again. Thanks