Page 129 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1396

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes there are prerequisites. Without more info I can’t help you specifically but if you look at the Story Outline Guide or the main story guide about Greselda it will help you.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...al-Guide/page4

Hello All. Well after playing on and off, I am at 29 gold. I am thinking of getting the mystic kiln as I already have quite a few alicorns. Has anyone already bought it and do you think it is worth it? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello All. Well after playing on and off, I am at 29 gold. I am thinking of getting the mystic kiln as I already have quite a few alicorns. Has anyone already bought it and do you think it is worth it? Thank you!
    Depends on your level. I am level 50 for so long that I don’t need it. Have maxed all that this building has to offer. So I skip.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Depends on your level. I am level 50 for so long that I don?t need it. Have maxed all that this building has to offer. So I skip.
    Thanks Shibuya. I am also a long time player and have been at 50 for years. So the kiln does not give any new crafting options then - much like an ordinary workshop etc? I will have to think about it then. Thanks again for responding!

Farm Supplier
    Theres no info regarding if theres a cap on amount of runes..has anyone any experience about that and willing to share? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    Theres no info regarding if theres a cap on amount of runes..has anyone any experience about that and willing to share? Thanks.
    no cap known
    i have over 10k bronze runes....
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    If you read back through this thread, there have been a lot of players that have been burned like that. The runes rewarded do not reflect the value of the items given. My rule of thumb now, is that I will not give the elves any rare items. Period. And I also never send it if they are asking for more than 15-20 of any item unless it is super easy to replace, (e.g. water, wood, stone, eggs, reef slab and clay from the mermaids) Also, I never use gems to switch out an item for trade. I just wait until the next trade is available.

The drawback is that I don?t get very many gold runes, but based on all I?ve read, most players don?t get that many anyway.
    I can live with that, since I prefer keeping my materials for use in events, and also saving the energy I would have to use to restock.
    Thank you so much for posting this. I unlocked the elven outpost a few weeks ago and have not been impressed. Most of my trades seem to be 8 bronze runes.

What annoys me the most is not knowing the trade payoffs. I'm a newbie so it takes me a long time to gather almost everything. I learned quickly that trades can be disappointing when I burned through several boosts and finally used gold to complete a trade that ended up giving me 8 bronze runes.

I need to pay more attention to my inventory too because I thought I had 30 silver runes before a recent silver & bronze earning trade.

omg,i unlocked elven post with so much hope to great trades! and then..i had to pay 10 skunku-pies+ some other stuff,i paid with a hope to get gold or silver runes and i become 8 bronze runes.that's a joke!i guess i'll pass
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    omg,i unlocked elven post with so much hope to great trades! and then..i had to pay 10 skunku-pies+ some other stuff,i paid with a hope to get gold or silver runes and i become 8 bronze runes.that's a joke!i guess i'll pass
    No, this one you'll keep going on... and on and on... you can't remove it from your board, so... anytime you have extras of inventory, its a good way to clear some out... reduce the number of black flags you get on a regular basis.

Its been going now for... three? years... and I still only have earned 9 Gold Runes, still waiting for my first Rainbow Alicorn.

But you will use the bronze and silvers to double your crop returns once in a while, or speed up your timers, both occasionally useful.

And don't think it matters WHAT you give, cause the Elves can ask for (and have) 45 Golden Apples, only to give me 8 Bronze Runes for that trade.

I consider it gambling, can you afford to do without whatever the Elves want, in exchange for 8 Bronze Runes... anything else you get is a bonus.

Good luck,
    Chief Beef
    MOo!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    I haven't done too badly with the elves.
    I only do the trade if it's stuff I can do without, so I do it three or four times a week. I have four rainbow alicorns, and I've collected nine gold on my way to the fifth alicorn. I use the speed-ups quite often, and have had workshop speed-ups on pretty much full time this weekend, and I still have 545 silver runes (and lots and lots of bronze), so I expect to keep runing through the current challenge.